IGNORED

head of scouting

Robin Ashton

3 hours ago, Sniper said:

Same old City, always trying to do things on the cheap :laughcont:

They may be advertising for a new manager soon as well:dunno:

No probably appoint Chief Scout first, sack Johnson, then offer chief dcout 10% increase to be Chief Coach

After all only one word different in job title

Just now, stogursey red said:

55k is very low, the guys who are good at this with a proven record are in demand and on a lot more, the fact we are not going for someone like that says it all, everything out club dose is so small time it's no wonder we never really move forward

Seems that way. Less than 4 weeks wages for one of our higher paid players.

That is a below average salary when you consider the millions in football.  Dear me. All this talk about Europa League and we as always go for the cheap option. Does this club have the right leadership behind the scenes? I'm not so sure. Looking forward to 1.15 with GT to hear more excuses. 

• Are you an exceptional scout, combining technical analysis with instinctive feel? 

• Do you have a demonstrable track record of player recruitment at senior professional level? 

• Have you established and managed a First Team scouting and talent ID structure? 

• Are you a skilful influencer with an established football network? (UK/International) 

• Do you manage proactively and work collaboratively in a team? 

• Do you want to become a pivotal driver in Bristol City’s ambitious plans?

Did this guy write this?

1459872780792.jpg

Good to see so many experts on scout salaries on here...

This is from the Guardian some time ago but you can be relatively sure I'd suspect that they've not seen any exorbitant rises in this time: "Pay "A chief scout at one of the top four Premier League clubs could be on 100 grand a year." And at Walsall? "A lot less than that!""

An Arsenal blog tried reverse engineering the wage bill from knowing the overall cost. They estimated their Head of Scouting to be on £104000/pa.

Just now, View from the Dolman said:

Good to see so many experts on scout salaries on here...

This is from the Guardian some time ago but you can be relatively sure I'd suspect that they've not seen any exorbitant rises in this time: "Pay "A chief scout at one of the top four Premier League clubs could be on 100 grand a year." And at Walsall? "A lot less than that!""

An Arsenal blog tried reverse engineering the wage bill from knowing the overall cost. They estimated their Head of Scouting to be on £104000/pa.

I'm surprised at how low it is and seemingly we don't already know enough about the scouting network that we think we'll find some yet unknown scout through LinkedIn, that's all. 

Apply in first instance to : Isabel M  ...

with you d.o.b , d.o.b , date of birth.

For your chance to get first .... dib, dib, dibs 

( we have a Cub manager he has several badges already and is a 'sixer'  ... so a fully woggled Scout in our gang is desirable... we're riding along on the crest of a wave!!)

11 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

It's a strange one, I'd have thought a decent scout will pay for himself many times over with just one gem of a player. 

It's a role that is a true building block on which everything else depends. 

Pay to get the right, experienced man. 

Think we just got rid of him

Archived