IGNORED

Reaction

SecretSam

46 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

Even Little turned into Pele for the pen

Which should never have been, but once again the referee was generous to us.

I still think back to the three letters of apology from the referees association..............:dunno:

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Which should never have been, but once again the referee was generous to us.

I still think back to the three letters of apology from the referees association..............:dunno:

Really?! Looked a stone cold pen from the South Stand :clapping:

Just now, SecretSam said:

Really?! Looked a stone cold pen from the South Stand :clapping:

I was parallel to Little bombing into the box,shoulder to shoulder with the defender and he stumbled and went down. Not a pen in a million years and had one the same been given against us we'd have gone apologetic.

On my along Ashton Rd two Wolves fans ahead of me were complaining about it......

Just now, Robbored said:

Of course. A very well respected journalist told us all at Senior Reds.

Fact then-

you think the PGMO send apology letters out like birthday invitations ?

I don't know but I'd be very very surprised !!!!

Who was the 'well respected journalist'. ?

3 hours ago, Pezo said:

I genuinely thought Pack was anonymous and Korey gave possession a lot.

Funny how different people see the game.

It was Pack's best game for ages. 

As a defensive midfielder, he does an unappreciated,  unglamorous and under-rated job, but it was hard to miss some of his best moments today.

In the second half, he dispossessed a running striker, turned - holding off another Wolves player - and laid an inch perfect 20 yard pass on for Korey.  

:clap:

50 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I was parallel to Little bombing into the box,shoulder to shoulder with the defender and he stumbled and went down. Not a pen in a million years and had one the same been given against us we'd have gone apologetic.

On my along Ashton Rd two Wolves fans ahead of me were complaining about it......

Or even apoplectic. Spel chekkers...

Anyway, understand now why Wolves fans gave the ref a hard time. Them's the breaks...

City had three very poor refereeing decision go against them. One was disallowed goal against Burton. Another was when Tammy was through on goal when the ref blew up fo an earlier foul on a City player......I can't  remember the third example. 

The three poor decisions were reviewed by the PGMO and they felt that letters of apology should be sent.

1 minute ago, Red-Robbo said:

As a defensive midfielder, he does an unappreciated,  unglamorous and under-rated job, but it was hard to miss some of his best moments today.

In the second half, he dispossessed a running striker, turned - holding off another Wolves player - and laid an inch perfect 20 yard pass on for Korey.  

Indeed. 

Cole Skuse fulfilled the same role and he wasn't fully appreciated either.

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

City had three very poor refereeing decision go against them. One was disallowed goal against Burton. Another was when Tammy was through on goal when the ref blew up fo an earlier foul on a City player......I can't  remember the third example. 

The three poor decisions were reviewed by the PGMO and they felt that letters of apology should be sent.

Who,was the journalist ?

6 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Has your memory clicked in yet Robbo ?

Or a,reason why you keep ducking the q ?

It was Richard Latham who spoke at the lunch.

Has reported on City for many years, he was working for the Sunday Independent until its demise, and is on subs bench local TV.

As an aside he was very much in the keep LJ camp, and seeing the 'project' through.

10 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

To be fair to him that's the sort of thing he usually does - I just don't think I saw it today.

2 hours ago, Countryfile said:

It was Richard Latham who spoke at the lunch.

Has reported on City for many years, he was working for the Sunday Independent until its demise, and is on subs bench local TV.

As an aside he was very much in the keep LJ camp, and seeing the 'project' through.

Thankyou for your courtesy and help in answering the question Countryfile :) 

Couldn't work out why the big secret 

Thanks

14 hours ago, Robbored said:

Saw it on the TV last night. Bit soft but still a pen.

Archived