IGNORED

Well done to all.

JHAGa

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

You have totally

My one love is the Club I've followed for all those years

The same love that makes me angry when IMHO things are happening that are unnecessary and verging on the ludicrous

If you are still going in 40 odd ? years from now with all the ups and downs that may bring you will understand ! ;)

And that's not a dig - ask some of the other older uns !

Don't worry I've felt the pain. First game was '77. 

22 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

Trying to point score? No. I've acknowledged that certain people will continue to be negative regardless of the result and I'm sure you know that will be the case too. So instead I've made a topic to focus on such an encouraging day from all aspects of the club (players, manager,fans). I've took abuse and been constantly mocked for wanting LJ to do well. Making a topic being positive shouldn't upset you.

Stop being a dick and enjoy a city win 

Just now, allyolly said:

Season ticket holder from Brighton mate. Left at 9am this morning and getting back... well let's see how many cyderrs have a say in that!

Sorry thought you were the lad from Plymouth who goes home and away

Got to say - massive respect for you to travel from Brighton 

First time this season I havnt gone when I could of - couldn't stomach it tbh -  but just as delighted for the result - especially for you and others that went

43 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

You just don't get it do you

There are all sorts of reasons why they might turn up 

Maybe in spite of , rather than because of the head coach

Ever considered that ?

Shut up mate you're boring

14 minutes ago, paulcityfan said:

A great win. JHAGa FFS your continual love in with Lee Johnson and straight in on the back of the win is nauseous though.  It is not what it is all about

Giving him praise for today alongside the players, staff and fans constitutes a love-in? Or is it for not agreeing with those on here who make him out to be the worst manager in history or the villain some say he is? I'm just not as one-sided as many in their beliefs, I've never claimed he was the best manager in the world but I've given him credit for when he's done things right.

Just now, JHAGa said:

Giving him praise for today alongside the players, staff and fans constitutes a love-in? Or is it for not agreeing with those on here who make him out to be the worst manager in history or the villain some say he is? I'm just not as one-sided as many in their beliefs, I've never claimed he was the best manager in the world but I've given him credit for when he's done things right.

Stop biting! Enjoy

1 minute ago, MC RISK77 said:

Exactly ffs I am delighted pleased for lj the players and the fans...massive result I genuinely think if we win next week and Blackburn lose to forest it is done

Yeah - I basically now think, if we can get past Easter Monday without the gap between us and Blackburn being reduced to less than the 4 points it currently is, we will stay up.

Just now, JHAGa said:

You've got yer bite, success.

24 minutes ago, JHAGa said:

I've took abuse and been constantly mocked for wanting LJ to do well.

I'm so sorry I've nothing to contribute to this thread, really, but given that statement... Welcome to OTIB mate, my early days were always mocked as well. But I see you have a ton more posts than me, surely you should've known how fickle OTIB is by now. Not to mention many of us feel that he should've been gone months ago 'spesh from that record 8 losses in a row, yet SL still backed him, been given a contract extension, most managers after this run of form over a season would be gone by now, 'spesh after equaling our worst ever form. Oh wait this thread is congratulating players of tonights performance, so I can after all... Well done guys, good result.

Let's just enjoy the fact that we won against a decent team. We all know the back story, we all have our opinions, but that was a fantastic result against a team in a great run of form. Another win and any kind of result at Blackburn and we should still be a in the Championship come August.

We can worry about everything else in the summer. 

3 minutes ago, Jacki said:

Let's just enjoy the fact that we won against a decent team. We all know the back story, we all have our opinions, but that was a fantastic result against a team in a great run of form. Another win and any kind of result at Blackburn and we should still be a in the Championship come August.

We can worry about everything else in the summer. 

You've got me worried now, what is this 'everything' else we have to worry about in the summer?

Archived