IGNORED

A quiet night on OTIB tonight

Major Isewater

8 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

A quiet night as we've won . I think we all deserve a beer .

Let's hope we don't have much to say between now and the season's end .

Yes. I'm running out of energy. 

Only thing to complain about today is LJ not being able to pronounce McCoulsky :fear:

11 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I'm already on my 8th can of cider, if that doesn't show me celebrating the win, then what will...

(however I could've done the opposite and claimed I was drowning in my sorrows after a city loss sooooooooo.....)

30 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Nope ur still "insert insult here" and your mum

It was an odd sort of match really. A cracking win (mind you, any win is at the moment) but we seemed to drift to a win without any real fuss, with all 3 goals coming from nowhere. Even the Wolves goal was the same.

My heart sank when I saw Little on the team sheet, but to be fair, he played well.

Paterson was superb and man of the match. Worked heard and deserved the plaudits. 

Still not sure why Matty Taylor received a standing ovation when he left the field. Didn't do a lot, and the right substitution was made.

Overall, a very unflustered afternoon, and another one of the same next Friday will be more than welcome..

Well done boys ! :clap:

Not a protest in sight - just shows OTIB is not at all representative of the City Fan Base who are happy to clap Taylor off despite a league 1 performance, put up with constant clearances / passes straight into touch and allow our midfield to run around and not create anything. For anyone who wasn't there - Wolves were terrible - this is why we won.

2 minutes ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

Not a protest in sight - just shows OTIB is not at all representative of the City Fan Base who are happy to clap Taylor off despite a league 1 performance, put up with constant clearances / passes straight into touch and allow our midfield to run around and not create anything. For anyone who wasn't there - Wolves were terrible - this is why we won.

And the 65% renewal rate? 

Supporting this club is a mental nightmare.

2 weeks of optimism across the international break after the Huddersfield game.

2 awful performances, OTIB in meltdown and morale at rock bottom

Mr Chairman essentially telling the supporters to go **** themselves

And then...... after all that.......

We go and win 3-1. 

I can't work out what I'm supposed to feel like at this point. I think the answer lies at the bottom of a bottle of Cider.

Just now, Wellspokenman said:

I must compliment you upon your ability to type after what now must be 16 cans of Cider....

Top man !!! 

I have been known by my mates as "The Machine" I can out drink all of them AND have almost no hangover the next morning. I'm a true West Country cider lad :P

Just now, CrazyInWeston said:

I have been known by my mates as "The Machine" I can out drink all of them AND have almost no hangover the next morning. I'm a true West Country cider lad :P

If I ever need a blood transfusion......I want you near ! 

Archived