IGNORED

Best way to get Tammy's Autograph

14 minutes ago, 054123 said:

So we did.

Boy do i feel sheepish!

Please don't feel like this, I was just trying to help. Don't worry about it, I've even seen things repeated on the same thread! Hope you get your autographs!

7 minutes ago, RedM said:

Please don't feel like this, I was just trying to help. Don't worry about it, I've even seen things repeated on the same thread! Hope you get your autographs!

Thank you.

He may be the one who one day scores at the world cup and they'll know he was city once!!

One of my boys had his top signed by Tammy yesterday. They go to the front of the South stand before the every game when the players are warming up. Usually get a decent amount of photos and the odd signature. Tammy especially seems to have a lot of time for our younger fans. Cotterill, Pack and Wilbs took time to take photos with the kids. Quickly becoming the highlight of my boys day when they go to the gate. 

32 minutes ago, Whites said:

One of my boys had his top signed by Tammy yesterday. They go to the front of the South stand before the every game when the players are warming up. Usually get a decent amount of photos and the odd signature. Tammy especially seems to have a lot of time for our younger fans. Cotterill, Pack and Wilbs took time to take photos with the kids. Quickly becoming the highlight of my boys day when they go to the gate. 

But go careful where you stand. One young lad got knocked off his feet with a ball full force to the face. Scott Murray and the player involved came straight over but the lad was long gone.

1 hour ago, BCFC@Frome said:

But go careful where you stand. One young lad got knocked off his feet with a ball full force to the face. Scott Murray and the player involved came straight over but the lad was long gone.

This was right next to my boys. The little un who took the ball to face was ok thankfully.

Archived