IGNORED

Theoretical hopes

ciderbeans

29 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

I agree with that. If......big if mind you,  he is settled in Bristol and happy with us in the Championship, there is a small chance they will give him a further season here on loan?

**Click fingers

And you back in the room. Darn these day dreams

IF and it is a big IF, Chelsea wanted him in the Championship again, then I suppose we'd have every chance, after it's worked so well for him this season. 

Ironically, his success here will probably be what makes them feel that he's proven all he needs to at this level now and they will wanthim at a Prem club. 

The only other way could be Chelsea being prepared to sell, Tammy genuinely loving it here and wanting to stay AND SL being willing to smash the Championship transfer record. 

11 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

IF and it is a big IF, Chelsea wanted him in the Championship again, then I suppose we'd have every chance, after it's worked so well for him this season. 

Ironically, his success here will probably be what makes them feel that he's proven all he needs to at this level now and they will wanthim at a Prem club. 

The only other way could be Chelsea being prepared to sell, Tammy genuinely loving it here and wanting to stay AND SL being willing to smash the Championship transfer record. 

Id drag my testicles over broken glass to get Tammy here again next season.

Archived