IGNORED

Something I hope we don't see on Friday

Port Said Red

21 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

From the Brighton game

Attempt saved. Matt Smith (Queens Park Rangers) header from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Luke Freeman with a cross.

Goal! Queens Park Rangers 1, Brighton and Hove Albion 2. Matt Smith (Queens Park Rangers) header from very close range to the top left corner. Assisted by Luke Freeman with a cross following a corner.

Freeman,Smith,Holloway???..... Set in the stars to be a headache..you knows it.

31 minutes ago, roylegalatyeo said:

As stated before,just hope a section of our fans do not cheer Holloway.He,s a detetastle piece of gas head sh##.

Move on it's 2017 not 1987, and if you have to make such a childish comment on a man at least check your spelling. This thread is so old school heard it so many times it is cringe worthy, Move on, so inbred. 

1 hour ago, 1bristolcity said:

Move on it's 2017 not 1987, and if you have to make such a childish comment on a man at least check your spelling. This thread is so old school heard it so many times it is cringe worthy, Move on, so inbred. 

You talk about childish comments then say that the thread is ' inbred ' :blink:

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

You talk about childish comments then say that the thread is ' inbred ' :blink:

Come on don't sit on the fence about such loutish comments, I would have thought at least you would not support that sort of post. Or do you just post and post and post without saying anything at all really, beginning to think that.

4 hours ago, 1bristolcity said:

Isn't it ironic.

2 hours ago, 1bristolcity said:

Come on don't sit on the fence about such loutish comments, I would have thought at least you would not support that sort of post. Or do you just post and post and post without saying anything at all really, beginning to think that.

Damn I've been  rumbled. 

:blush:

I don't condone the mispelt abuse of Mr Holloway but I defend the poster's right to do so however unpleasant. 

Archived