IGNORED

Season Card Sales down by 2,500

Kid in the Riot

6 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Not quite but very, very close.

Both figures are taken at the end of the renewals period, so it's a very good indicator.

2,500 = 22% down, that's significant I'd say...hardly just a few stragglers.

I don't think it is a very good indicator. The two scenarios are very different; the uncertainty over which division we will be playing in is a hugely influential factor for many people.

Only once our Championship status is secured (or otherwise) can we really make a fair comparison.

Adam Baker is quoted as saying 9100 and if I'm reading it right those figures are for Wednesday 5th April? I was told the figures for the day before was approx 8000, so they went up by in a day by 1100...not bad when you consider we had the Preston result overnight!!!

10 hours ago, 54-46 said:

So even after one of the shittest seasons in recent memory, we've still managed to sell (within a hundred or so, thus far) as many as The Blue Few's average attendance this season

Yep. And of the 35% that haven't, I'd wager at least 75% will do if we cement Championship status. 

Social media has heightened the hyperbole factor but I think overall sales will end up being fairly similar. 

27 minutes ago, Turbored said:

Lots of different numbers being said right now it's probably more spin. At a guess I would say be lucky if we sold 6k , I personally don't know anyone who has renewed yet.

So you're telling us the club are lying when they quoted 9,000 a week ago?

I personally don't know anyone that hasn't renewed, unless maybe one of the smattering of forum members I have met in RL haven't.

17 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Not quite but very, very close.

Both figures are taken at the end of the renewals period, so it's a very good indicator.

2,500 = 22% down, that's significant I'd say...hardly just a few stragglers.

I thought the end of the renewals period is 21st April?

Archived