IGNORED

Johnson judgement on the sky, causes consternation

Port Said Red

There was confusion among a group of Bristol City supporters today when Lee Johnson (LJ) announced that the sky was in fact blue! This statement was met with disbelief as it had been widely accepted among those supporters that LJ was wrong about absolutely everything and had never been known to be correct, ever....... period....... fact!

The more hardened among the group moved immediately moved to dispel the possibility that LJ may have been correct about something by pointing out that the sky is not in fact blue, "what we are seeing is an absence of red in the sky". They quoted the scientific explanation of why the sky "is blue" .

"A clear cloudless day-time sky is blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light". said one, highlighting that this statement was perhaps proof that Johnson was in fact "Anti-red" as they had long suspected. 

Another claimed that LJ had in fact stated himself that this was the case until he was told by his father that the sky is definitely blue. The evidence for this was from a private letter that was thought by some to be from the father of an ex-player. "I can't say for sure where the letter came from", said one, "but it said lots of nasty things about LJ and that made it easy to believe for me"

Further inconsistencies in his statement were looked for "He isn't taking account of the time of day" said one. "What about the clouds?" said another. The clouds also featured in other posts where some were fed up with them being used as an excuse for the sky not being blue all the time. "It's always the same old excuse, only the types of cloud are different, sometimes its a cumulonimbus, sometimes an altocumulus, whichever is out of favour this week!, he never picks the same one" 
"The owner of the club is just as bad as well, he seems to have swallowed all LJ's bullshit about, the colour of the sky and the clouds and everything, only the chosen few can see the truth"

55 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

There was confusion among a group of Bristol City supporters today when Lee Johnson (LJ) announced that the sky was in fact blue! This statement was met with disbelief as it had been widely accepted among those supporters that LJ was wrong about absolutely everything and had never been known to be correct, ever....... period....... fact!

The more hardened among the group moved immediately moved to dispel the possibility that LJ may have been correct about something by pointing out that the sky is not in fact blue, "what we are seeing is an absence of red in the sky". They quoted the scientific explanation of why the sky "is blue" .

"A clear cloudless day-time sky is blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light". said one, highlighting that this statement was perhaps proof that Johnson was in fact "Anti-red" as they had long suspected. 

Another claimed that LJ had in fact stated himself that this was the case until he was told by his father that the sky is definitely blue. The evidence for this was from a private letter that was thought by some to be from the father of an ex-player. "I can't say for sure where the letter came from", said one, "but it said lots of nasty things about LJ and that made it easy to believe for me"

Further inconsistencies in his statement were looked for "He isn't taking account of the time of day" said one. "What about the clouds?" said another. The clouds also featured in other posts where some were fed up with them being used as an excuse for the sky not being blue all the time. "It's always the same old excuse, only the types of cloud are different, sometimes its a cumulonimbus, sometimes an altocumulus, whichever is out of favour this week!, he never picks the same one" 
"The owner of the club is just as bad as well, he seems to have swallowed all LJ's bullshit about, the colour of the sky and the clouds and everything, only the chosen few can see the truth"

If you look very closely the sky is blue and white quarters, the only word I could think of was KCUF 

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

Slow day in Port Said/Portishead?

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Bellend

2 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

What colour is shit?

It's blue with white squares

As to the post, I thought it was going to be an announcement that Sky were announcing a new program similar to Judge Rinder but with OTIB posters giving evidence about the pros and cons of LJ's tenure at BCFC. The question is, just who would have been the judge?

5 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

I heard that LJ doesn't trust the sky, he's looking to bring in a new one for Friday.

11 hours ago, williamsredngrey said:

He's just cut and pasted this nonsense from elsewhere and pasted LJ in the appropriate places. 

Pathetic and sad. 

I didn't, which is perhaps even sadder. It was meant as a response to posts I have seen on here over recent weeks that are trying to counter anything vaguely positive about LJ, the most recent being that he had nothing to do with the signing of Tammy. I just had the thought that some people would deny the sky was blue if LJ said it was, and I am afraid it spiralled from there.  It appears that only about 5 other people have a similar sense of humour to me, which to be honest, that's something of which I am quite proud. :) 

Archived