IGNORED

Email from the club re non-renewal of season card

RedLionLad

33 minutes ago, screech said:

I looked at mine through the Bristol sport website and the ******* have sold my three seats in the SS. Thoroughly pissed off with that attitude towards current season ticket holders.

I know there was a period to renew so difficult to complain but I decided to wait before renewing due to finances and just realised the singing section is sold out.

As an Atyeo ST holder currently hopefully they increase this section as stated was possible as personally my experience at games will be lessened overwise

9 hours ago, JonDolman said:

Where on earth do I buy my season ticket!? Go on season tickets and all the information is there, but no way of actually buying one. If they want people to renew, then surely make it easy to do so! 

Have to go on Bristol Sport website, I had same problem, but it is Bristol City and we always do things the hard and unobvious way

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

You would think clicking on season tickets on the club website would take me there! Cheers for the info. 

Jon, like many other posters have pointed out we are no longer Bristol City and are now a satellite of Bristol Sport but I agree, you would expect to buy S/T 's on the actual clubs website. I am just holding off renewing till 4.50 tomorrow but will do before the Friday anyhow, make them wait for a change !!!!!!

Archived