IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Queens Park Rangers Match Day Thread

Just now, redsince1994 said:

Taylor looking absolutely unplayable at the moment!

This. I admittedly haven't seen that many games this season, but every time I see him I impressed. I thought we were getting a goalscorer who might transfer that to championship level but even if he's not scoring his movement is amazing, he opens it up for everyone else.

• Like 1
Just now, RichardEdd said:

This. I admittedly haven't seen that many games this season, but every time I see him I impressed. I thought we were getting a goalscorer who might transfer that to championship level but even if he's not scoring his movement is amazing, he opens it up for everyone else.

Sort of player you would absolutely hate to play against as a defender. Stay close and he spins off you, give him space and he drops deep and plays someone else in!

Thing with little is that he plays with heart, fitness and ability to run at players. Yes he's had a good couple games but right back would still be the first position we need to strengthen next season, a position that should have been sorted 2 seasons ago. He would be torn apart by better quality players and he's not good enough if we want to push on. 

2 minutes ago, Selred said:

Opposite for me.

Yes a great save by Fielding. But nearly cost us a goal which was unfairly ruled out for QPR.

Fielding is Fielding. Good at 1 on 1's and reaction stops but useless in the air and will not save a shot from distance, he'll be centraled (as he should) but his arms are too short.

The amount of goals we've conceded that creep in to our net infuriates me.

Edited by Tammys Scan