IGNORED

Right shape and the right players!!

MC RISK77

Difference for me is simple we now have the best players available to play the best formation...back to basics 4-4-2 we look solid at the back and as much as I think magnusson is our best player on paper it does need to be Flint and wright together for now. I can't remember a header they lost all game and given smith was playing is impressive.

Really impressed with Taylor's movement and ability to play others in the game he compliments Tammy really well

Paterson turning into the player we all thought he would be.

korey smith back to his best and while I have never been packs biggest fan he was immense today.

i think Johnson will go with the same team on Monday and I genuinely think we can sneak a win.

i also think it could mean tomlin and hegeler will be bit part players next year if they are not moved on in the summer.

up the reds... one more win will do us 

1 hour ago, MC RISK77 said:

Difference for me is simple we now have the best players available to play the best formation...back to basics 4-4-2 we look solid at the back and as much as I think magnusson is our best player on paper it does need to be Flint and wright together for now. I can't remember a header they lost all game and given smith was playing is impressive.

Really impressed with Taylor's movement and ability to play others in the game he compliments Tammy really well

Paterson turning into the player we all thought he would be.

korey smith back to his best and while I have never been packs biggest fan he was immense today.

i think Johnson will go with the same team on Monday and I genuinely think we can sneak a win.

i also think it could mean tomlin and hegeler will be bit part players next year if they are not moved on in the summer.

up the reds... one more win will do us 

About 30 seconds into the game Smith had a free header 8 yards or so out

Archived