IGNORED

From Purple to black...OTIB supporters end of season push!

cityexile

Hope this is ok to put this here.

Just noticed I have dropped off from being an OTIB supporter to just a normal member. It must have been about a year ago therefore that there was a little bit of a push to get people to sign up (or a lot longer and I have just noticed...)  and I would guess there are therefore a fair number in the same boat. £5 tis all it costs.

Now, I have wondered about waiting to see what league we are in before renewing, if LJ would still be here or whatever. :)  However on the basis it was a lot easier to renew than buy a blooming ticket, I thought why the heck not.

In the store above

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/store/category/2-subscriptions/

...and a very gentle nudge to all those in the same boat as me?

13 hours ago, cityexile said:

Hope this is ok to put this here.

Just noticed I have dropped off from being an OTIB supporter to just a normal member. It must have been about a year ago therefore that there was a little bit of a push to get people to sign up (or a lot longer and I have just noticed...)  and I would guess there are therefore a fair number in the same boat. £5 tis all it costs.

Now, I have wondered about waiting to see what league we are in before renewing, if LJ would still be here or whatever. :)  However on the basis it was a lot easier to renew than buy a blooming ticket, I thought why the heck not.

In the store above

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/store/category/2-subscriptions/

...and a very gentle nudge to all those in the same boat as me?

Albeit a little confused as to what the difference is, I thank you for the nudge. I can now confirm my purpleness as an OTIB supporter and my blackness as a member. Maybe it should show me as a member who supports OTIB.

Second thoughts perhaps I am just a Purple Member ............................... Dolly !!, please clarify.

2 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

I'd never become a OTIB supporter after how I've been treated on here recently.

:disapointed2se:

tfj

I love you :wub::hug:but just in case you hadn't noticed you already are you big galloot xxx

Archived