IGNORED

Jamie McAllister (again)

paulcityfan

The average daily temperature in the Bristol area has increased since Jammy McAllister was appointed. I could say that there was a direct relationship between the appointment and the change in temperature, but there is no proof to support this. Similarly, there is no proof that there is a relationship between the appointment and the results. 

8 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

The average daily temperature in the Bristol area has increased since Jammy McAllister was appointed. I could say that there was a direct relationship between the appointment and the change in temperature, but there is no proof to support this. Similarly, there is no proof that there is a relationship between the appointment and the results. 

That's not exactly fair is it.

JM is a coach of our players playing a game with directly related stats.

We all know that we're in spring and summer is coming so the average temperature will rise.

I get what your saying he may have made very little difference but to insinuate he has had no influence is equally barmy.

Next you will be saying that LJ can't take any credit for any win but he is ultimately to blame for every loss ...... actually that is pretty close to my opinion :blink:.

2 minutes ago, Pezo said:

That's not exactly fair is it.

JM is a coach of our players playing a game with directly related stats.

We all know that we're in spring and summer is coming so the average temperature will rise.

I get what your saying he may have made very little difference but to insinuate he has had no influence is equally barmy.

Next you will be saying that LJ can't take any credit for any win but he is ultimately to blame for every loss ...... actually that is pretty close to my opinion :blink:.

BUT, the weather forecast says the night time temperatures next week are going to be BELOW average so that will obviously be LJ`s fault.:fear:

Only he could be responsible for the reversal of Spring.

Wow, steady! Soon there will be a thread that dares suggest Lj thought Jm could make a  positive difference with Pembo's time having passed. Then someone may mention M.A who recommends changes to SL and God forbid, the 'losers' and Gas on this site may even have to disappear for good or start supporting or wonderful club and staggeringly great owner.

3 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Wow, steady! Soon there will be a thread that dares suggest Lj thought Jm could make a  positive difference with Pembo's time having passed. Then someone may mention M.A who recommends changes to SL and God forbid, the 'losers' and Gas on this site may even have to disappear for good or start supporting or wonderful club and staggeringly great owner.

Not sure you aren't a :gasmask: WUM ironically

Trying to stir or point score in every post 

Just now, Hampshire Red said:

Can you give any evidence that JM has had enough time to make an impression on the 1st team since he came in?

By that call he was also part of the management team that oversaw the gutless display at Brentford and our first hammering of the season at PNE.

I honestly think there are a serious amount of WUMs on this site as soon as we're doing badly.

No posting history when we we're flying but suddenly arrive deriding everyone else when we're doing poorly.

hmmm

Archived