IGNORED

Next week

Red Army 75

Just now, Rascal said:

I'm just a fat un fit bastard, by time I got to top of that mountain carry 8 cans and a couple of sandwiches, I was chewing on my lungs. 

You need to get out more walking the dog.

Just now, Super said:

You need to get out more walking the dog.

No thanks, I'm a more sat on my fat arse watching others doing sport kind of a bloke. I once over heard my old man telling someone in the boozer, that only way he could get me to do regular exercise is if he moved my fridge to the end of the street, he then went to say, but knowing him he'd probably get a taxi there and back, I think he summed me up quite nicely to be honest. 

Hi Rascal

Check out this link.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=pubs+near+parson+street+station+bristol&oq=pubs+near+parson+street+station+bristol&aqs=chrome..69i57.19387j0j4&client=ms-android-orange-gb&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#istate=lrl:xpd

The Luckwell is mentioned.

The station you describe I think is Parson Street. Failing that clue, I would have placed you on HotWells Road which is the other side of the river.

Enjoy our new stadium and thanks for your posts on here this past season.  I've enjoyed them even if others haven't! 

12 minutes ago, Rascal said:

No thanks, I'm a more sat on my fat arse watching others doing sport kind of a bloke. I once over heard my old man telling someone in the boozer, that only way he could get me to do regular exercise is if he moved my fridge to the end of the street, he then went to say, but knowing him he'd probably get a taxi there and back, I think he summed me up quite nicely to be honest. 

44 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Yes that's 100% it pal, I think that's the name of the street too Luckwell street, is it still open ? . 

Sounds like the Luckwell, The Three Lions at the top of the hill, very steep with a view of Ashton Gate at the top?

1 hour ago, Rascal said:

Not Temple Meads, a small station near the ground, well 5/10 minutes walk away, as you go up the steps from the station you turn left, straight facing you is a take away on a main road, to the left is a big advertisement board, walk towards take away, at the junction if you turn right and look down the road you could see two pubs, one is absolutely covered in flags the other 100 yards ish past it was closed down on last visit, if you cross over and walk towards the pubs theirs a road to the left that goes to the ground it's a massive hill it's like dropping off a cliff, the road leads to the ground half way down on the left is the pub in question on a corner. 

Constitution Hill perhaps , is it the Prince of Denmark at the junction of Jacob's Wells Rd and Hotwells Rd ? 

Archived