IGNORED

FA YOUTH CUP FINAL

YorkshireSection

Just switched over to see Man City V Chelsea and noticed that I didn't recognize the Stadia that the fixture was being played at.

A quick Google search threw up a rather funny result as I initially thought that the stadium would be perfect for the gash, it turns out that it's some kind of training facility and home to the youngsters a big improvement on the gazebo and grotto of the minimal.

• Admin
13 hours ago, YorkshireSection said:

Just switched over to see Man City V Chelsea and noticed that I didn't recognize the Stadia that the fixture was being played at.

A quick Google search threw up a rather funny result as I initially thought that the stadium would be perfect for the gash, it turns out that it's some kind of training facility and home to the youngsters a big improvement on the gazebo and grotto of the minimal.

Assume that is the ground where their ladies team play too?

Saw a feature on sky sports about it a few weeks back, really impressive set up, up there - liked the fact they had a specially made "light blue" 3G pitch for the community side of the game

Seeing all the different colours of 5 a side pitches beside Wembley stadium, now for a red one somewhere connected with us!

Archived