IGNORED

EXISTING SEASON TICKET HOLDERS - PLEASE BE AWARE....

Right said Red

If you are an existing season ticket holder and have renewed -or looking to renew - by tomorrows deadline - please be aware the currenr prices advertised for all stands include a £20 charge  for the "season Plus" benefits - which is aimed at new season ticket holders only.

However - If you are an exisiting season ticket holder then this is element is free - so your tickets should be £20 less  than any advertised price.

I trieds to order my ticket online late yesterday  but  the website wouldnt recognise me as an exisiting season ticket holder and tried to charge me the full price  so I didnt  order .

I therefore   phoned the office today to renewed my ticket  only to find my current seat  in the lansdown Stand  had already been sold to someone else ( fair enough as I missed the deadline of April 3rd) . I found a seat Im happy with in the South Stand  but again they tried to charge me the new  full price .  I told the lady concerned  she was wrong and explained why and only then did they   reduce the price by £20 to the correct price.

Like I say if you have an exisiting season  ticket and have renewed / or plan to renew tomorrow  then make sure that you havent been  overcharged  by the club, because once again they have made something that should be so simple  very confusing !!

in the drop down box you can select the "Adult" ticket rather than the "Adult season plus" which is £20 less. If you're not bothered about a free Rugby ticket when they play a bottom IPA championship team then the main difference is an extra 5% off food/drink (20p) pint......if that's a problem there's a way around that!

• Admin
50 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I'm confused. So when I renewed a couple of weeks ago I thought the plus membership was a freebie. I never buy anything at the ground. So I've paid £20 for my next free rugby ticket. Lets hope it's more interesting than the wasps game.

@Sleepy1968 as this season, it's included in the price for anyone renewing. A new season ticket holder gets a basic membership but can opt to pay extra to qualify for it

1 hour ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I'm confused. So when I renewed a couple of weeks ago I thought the plus membership was a freebie. I never buy anything at the ground. So I've paid £20 for my next free rugby ticket. Lets hope it's more interesting than the wasps game.

It was free, mine was exactly the same as last season.

7 minutes ago, Neo said:

I thought they were not issuing new cards for existing holders?

If correct then there is no issue if your card already says plus on it surely?

I too understand that you keep your existing ST card if all your details stay the same. I did read some small print somewhere not to throw it away. 

• Admin
1 hour ago, Robin Goch said:

As a side note that hasn't been mentioned above, Season Card Plus gets you first priority on away tickets too... not just concourse discounts and rugby tickets.

Not picking fault, just curious has that actually been required at any game?

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Not picking fault, just curious has that actually been required at any game?

For me it just added a bit more comfort knowing that I'd have no issue getting any away tickets. Burton stands out for me as one which it possibly came in useful for but the start of the season seems like a vague memory now.

Definitely not worth the extra 20 quid mind but as a renewing ST holder and getting it for free I found it pretty decent.

• Admin
5 minutes ago, Robin Goch said:

For me it just added a bit more comfort knowing that I'd have no issue getting any away tickets. Burton stands out for me as one which it possibly came in useful for but the start of the season seems like a vague memory now.

Definitely not worth the extra 20 quid mind but as a renewing ST holder and getting it for free I found it pretty decent.

Agree can't remember if we needed the plus part or not

But it could be argued that there are just under 10k with the + part so for any small away allocations we will still have a lottery of getting a ticket

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

Agree can't remember if we needed the plus part or not

But it could be argued that there are just under 10k with the + part so for any small away allocations we will still have a lottery of getting a ticket

Yeah that's true, never really thought of it that way.

I reckon quite a proportion of that 10k probably might not have even realised they even received the + part. It'll be interesting to see how many actually pay the £20 this year. 

I believe the rugby "benefits" are the same regardless of someone being a Season Plus Member our just a standard Season Member. 

The other Plus 'add-ons' over the normal season ticket,  aside from ticket priority and 5% extra discount, are you can get 2 x £10 City tickets (match of clubs choice) and £5 off CATS travel. 

Archived