IGNORED

Quick Q ?

jjcarrera1974

Just now, jjcarrera1974 said:

Hi, apologies if this a daft question - Once inside the ground, can you walk from the West stand Food Area, to underneath the new Landsdown stand - I have some friends over , and would like to meet them at half time... J

yes, you can 

10 minutes ago, jjcarrera1974 said:

Hi, apologies if this a daft question - Once inside the ground, can you walk from the West stand Food Area, to underneath the new Landsdown stand - I have some friends over , and would like to meet them at half time... J

The West Stand and the Lansdown are the same thing.

You can however, walk freely around underneath all three of the Lansdown, South and Dolman stands. You can also go in through any turnstile.

7 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I know, I`m getting worried about my safety in S21. You know what they`re like when they get fired up. Keep `em over in their mosh pit I say.

Yep, them manic ultras in the distant corner are coming over to the south stand.....ear plugs will be needed....cos them's the East Enders don't ya know!

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep, them manic ultras in the distant corner are coming over to the south stand.....ear plugs will be needed....cos them's the East Enders don't ya know!

The only ones to make a noise anywhere in the stadium!

Ear defenders needed in South Stand next season.

21 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Yep, it's just us hoolies in the Atyeo that can't access the rest of the stadium :ph34r:

The cheapskates are rightly held in a cheapskate stand with cheapskate facilities.

We can't have those £200 per season lot souring our prawn bagels in the plush new concourses :shifty:

Until next season of course :thumbsup:

Archived