IGNORED

Geordies

AppyDAZE

Just now, Sweeneys Penalties said:

love 'em. Had several weekends there, have friends there, it's an excitable City, sat with their fans for games against Villa, Blackburn, Sunderland... away at Barca...think the world of 'em. Sorry of that doesn't suit

Been there a few times, they're alright.. I just hate teams who get promotion   :laugh:

Just now, Sweeneys Penalties said:

love 'em. Had several weekends there, have friends there, it's an excitable City, sat with their fans for games against Villa, Blackburn, Sunderland... away at Barca...think the world of 'em. Sorry of that doesn't suit

I, we i hope are only joking anyway

Just now, Bristol Rob said:

Special people. Extra special club.

In their own minds.

The reason no one understands them is because 30 miles outside of Gateshead, no on can fathom a thing they say.

I was in a taxi up there for 20 mins and the driver spoke to me for the entire journey (very nice friendly bloke) and I didn't have a single clue what he said from start to finish ....I just nodded and laughed in the bits where I thought were most appropriate ....:blink:

Just now, Slippin cider said:

I was in a taxi up there for 20 mins and the driver spoke to me for the entire journey (very nice friendly bloke) and I didn't have a single clue what he said from start to finish ....I just nodded and laughed in the bits where I thought were most appropriate ....:blink:

#standard

Just now, formerly known as ivan said:

Thank god they are promoted so the football league love-in with them can finish! Just have to put up with it with Villa and Leeds next season!

I think there was more media love for B&HA  to be honest, you see on Saturday

Just now, CotswoldRed said:

Have worked with a few of them. Those who've moved south certainly seem to shape up better. 

have absolutely no issue with those who stay in Gateshead, Wallsend, Newcastle itself or anywhere else in Northumbria. I can only speak as I find, and I've always been made to feel hugely welcome by my hosts as well as their friends

Archived