IGNORED

Geordies

AppyDAZE

Just now, formerly known as ivan said:

B&HA have earned it. Newcastle winning promotion back to the prem has to be the biggest non-achievement is football history! Anything other than them running away with the league should be seen as failure.

uh, sort of yes and no.  they looked pretty happy tonight. spending loads doesnt always guarantee anything, Villa?

5 hours ago, Maltshoveller said:

Hate NUFC more than i hate the gas

If Scotland ever got lndependence I would be more than happy to move the boarder and give Newcastle to them

???    Why so much hatred?

What have they done to you for  you to hate them so much?

If you were in a restaurant with your partner and a NUFC supporter...say in his later years, and his wife were at the next table.... would you instantly hate him?  And if his lady supported them would you hate her as much?

(Honest question)

7 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

uh, sort of yes and no.  they looked pretty happy tonight. spending loads doesnt always guarantee anything, Villa?

Fair point on Villa. However they have java shockingly bad squad for years and even when in the premier league it was quite clear they would struggle in the championship.

Newcastle were able to attract proven premier league players such as Ritchie and Diame, two of whom would have been regulars at their clubs, based on paying them stupid money.

Sleeping more than Giant

Before they snatched our Andy Cole they got 10k home gates. 

Large crowds now when you think of their Saturday options; a night out with a smog mask, Sunbathing in Costa del Sunderland.

People ok but a bit up themselves. Like the Stadium being in the Toon

8 hours ago, Maltshoveller said:

Hate NUFC more than i hate the gas

If Scotland ever got lndependence I would be more than happy to move the boarder and give Newcastle to them

Woah..... Easy tiger. 

HATE them more than the gas?! Really???! 

13 hours ago, OldlandReddies said:

IMHO best fans out there who deserve so much more. Will miss them though as cant beat that long weekend in Geordie Land, fabulous times.

I disagree.

Them - along with Liverpoop, Celtic and maybe one or two other clubs fans in UK football believe that they are "warriors" for following there club in the premiership, in there shiny stadiums watching top players each week... It's a cult for them.It's ******* cringeworthy and annoying.

The facts is that Newcastle has nothing else to do up there apart from watching football, or there night life.As a city its not in the same league as Bristol in terms of history,music or culture and general lifestyle.And I've spent time in Newcastle.

I respect fans that have followed either of the two Bristol clubs over the years ahead of any of the clubs I named above.

Archived