IGNORED

West Ham, Newcastle

44 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Be nice if all points were expunged though - Blackburn did the double over Newcastle.

Just sayin`:fear:

Its a criminal case which won't take place for a few months so can't see the FA doing anything about it as the new season would have started

Hard to get your head around this. £5m isn't a massive amount in Prem terms , and with the massive sums paid to agents legally why try and hide a relatively small amount ?
What really grates is that West Ham have been given a Stadium and allowed to sell their own (now I don't blame them for this , good business for them) , but to then to basically spit on the body that handed them a massive advantage beggars belief. 
I thought Rangers were treated badly and harshly, but if this is proven (although the Prem tend to care for their own) they should get the same at least.

Tax free payments to players and agents is actually rife in the game.  Some manage to exploit loopholes legally and some perhaps dont.

I can imagine the top brass at quite a lot of clubs might be holding their breaths at the moment, particularly those involved with the transfers of foreign players, wich seem the most dodgy.

If all od the clubs involved got relegated, we could find ouselves in the prem quite easily (but it will never happen).

Archived