IGNORED

Wilbs leaving?

Septic Peg

10 hours ago, bris red said:

Why? Its this giving jobs to the boys culture that really lets us down here at BCFC. 

bris red - Agreed, in the past that's been the case but why not grab a talent if its available regardless if it's one of our own or not. I think being more selective is thd key & Wilber really has led by example & has good knowledge of our club & the game.:clap:

3 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

I saw that. Will Smith was in it too.

Told me to look at some hand-held light at the end but I blinked at the wrong moment... everyone else was stunned and then he started going on about the tv show we just watched being about a fella from Philly who moved to his Aunt's gaff? 

No idea...

Peg are you sure your name isn't Bella sorry to be fresh with you.

4 hours ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

There was a documentary a few years ago, I think Tommy Lee Jones narrated it, that explained how you can wipe peoples' memories. This is all taken care of.

Fascinating. I wondered how it could be done and that sounds feasible. It makes me wonder now just how many people I've encountered from the future visiting me in the past who then wiped my memory so that I would have no recollection of them. Next time I encounter someone from the future I will pretend I've got Alzheimer's, then they will hopefully not want to waste their time and effort wiping my memory and thus leave me with a memory of the encounter.

Trouble is, they will have knowledge of my devious plan as I have written it possibly hundreds of years before they will be born so I don't stand a chance. 

6 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

Fascinating. I wondered how it could be done and that sounds feasible. It makes me wonder now just how many people I've encountered from the future visiting me in the past who then wiped my memory so that I would have no recollection of them. Next time I encounter someone from the future I will pretend I've got Alzheimer's, then they will hopefully not want to waste their time and effort wiping my memory and thus leave me with a memory of the encounter.

Trouble is, they will have knowledge of my devious plan as I have written it possibly hundreds of years before they will be born so I don't stand a chance. 

**** me lads, lost it now, we haven't played yet 

Archived