IGNORED

Sports bar open tomorrow from 12 / next week

Mkelly

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Why can't people just say what might be arranged 

Or is it a state secret

Theres not going to be a riot if it doesn't come thro 

Another I know , I know thread 

It is frustrating. I would rather just hear or read it when it's confirmed. Rather than I know this but can't tell you. Just pisses people off 

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

This!

I partially considered throwing my hat in the ring to be on that fans parliament thing, but when it became obvious that there was going to be a load of NDA/Confidential stuff disclosed I decided against it.

I'll have a row with anyone, but I draw the line at being asked to represent fans and then not being able to tell them anything.

It's not come via the FAN set up on any way. 

1 minute ago, REDOXO said:

If the club have not announced what it is, then it really isn't up to anyone to steal their thunder on here.  

I haven't got a clue btw! 

Free beer, tell the whole world!! It's there way of saying thanks for a tough season! 

8 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

If the club have not announced what it is, then it really isn't up to anyone to steal their thunder on here.  

I haven't got a clue btw! 

Therefore to perhaps expand on this, if its the clubs to release information, why do others take it upon themselves to release snippets, from those in the "ITK" scene.

You can't have it both ways, keep quiet or tell, to me its just trying to demonstrate elitism and 'i am important', in there  own minds, not by my mind coincidently 

6 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Free entry. Your match ticket will be enough. 

Can't anyone just tell us what the 'event' is?! As others have said, the 'I know something you don't know' posts are very tedious and annoying....we are all City fans, lots have been around for many, many years longer than the slightly smug 'I know but I can't tell you' brigade....

8 minutes ago, ThOmO said:

Therefore to perhaps expand on this, if its the clubs to release information, why do others take it upon themselves to release snippets, from those in the "ITK" scene.

You can't have it both ways, keep quiet or tell, to me its just trying to demonstrate elitism and 'i am important', in there  own minds, not by my mind coincidently 

Where's the snippets of information too? 

All I've seen in this thread is some saying it's going to be good. 

7 hours ago, Mkelly said:

Open for the Brighton game live on SKY

The bar will also be open next Sunday serving from 10am. 

There is also plans in place post game next Sunday for an event. More to update over the weekend.

Next Sunday I will need full English breakfast please.

8 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Can't anyone just tell us what the 'event' is?! As others have said, the 'I know something you don't know' posts are very tedious and annoying....we are all City fans, lots have been around for many, many years longer than the slightly smug 'I know but I can't tell you' brigade....

I'm not joking it's a free bar in sports bar after brum game! 

9 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Having gone along with @CyderInACan to that last SCAT meeting, we can rule of the 'player of the year awards' as it was stated by both the club and SCAT that the Sports BarBar wasn't suitable on account of size of venue and the sound quality from last season.

It was agreed that the player of the year awards would either be a pre match, on the pitch event (should we be needing a result) or if we are safe, post match in the concourse under the Lansdow Stand, giving more people opportunity to attend.

So the event remains a mystery!

Sure if you look at the minutes from the SCAT meeting when they get published this will be in there.

Archived