IGNORED

Saturday Bingo

wendyredredrobin

So tomorrow, who's numbers will come out of Lee's tombola?  We are safe, though perhaps not mathematically.

Will he play an unchanged team and formation or give some fringe players a go?

Who do you think is likely to come out of the hat tomorrow?

Brighton are not a team to mess around against, so I would be looking for as few changes as possible.

Also a chance for the players to shine on TV.

2 hours ago, Red Grovesy said:

Away to Brighton is not the game to start tinkering. Get in, snatch a point (maybe), get out.

I would kinda take a one goal defeat if offered right now. Any credibility LJ has built up over the last month would be blown away if he made a pile of changes and we lost 5-0.

13 minutes ago, cityexile said:

I would kinda take a one goal defeat if offered right now. Any credibility LJ has built up over the last month would be blown away if he made a pile of changes and we lost 5-0.

Couldn't agree more. I will leave the AMEX a happy bunny if we lose 1-0 as it means we are safe.

Cityexile sounds like someone reluctant to support the team recovering from a bad run? 2 defeats in 10, undefeated at home since (ages ago) I don't think Lj has 'credit' issues

If people enjoy criticising for criticising sake today will be perfect for them

A defeat he'll get slammed (even if we don't need a point). A consistent team he get slammed for us not seeing fringe players. Make changes he'll get slammed too!!

Trust in the manager and you'll enjoy the end of this season

LJ's main learning this season has been not to tinker with a settled side ( since the end if February) so my guess is he'll only bring in fringe players if he feels the results elsewhere have gone well.

30 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Cityexile sounds like someone reluctant to support the team recovering from a bad run? 2 defeats in 10, undefeated at home since (ages ago) I don't think Lj has 'credit' issues

If people enjoy criticising for criticising sake today will be perfect for them

A defeat he'll get slammed (even if we don't need a point). A consistent team he get slammed for us not seeing fringe players. Make changes he'll get slammed too!!

Trust in the manager and you'll enjoy the end of this season

LJ's main learning this season has been not to tinker with a settled side ( since the end if February) so my guess is he'll only bring in fringe players if he feels the results elsewhere have gone well.

Fair points. Although we have a responsibility to get the result we need if other results dictate. 

Brighton average less than +1 GD per game. We should not expect a battering if we are well organised and keep our heads. 

14 hours ago, cityexile said:

Surely even tombola knows not to tinker today when all he has to do is not get battered ...

Archived