IGNORED

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion v Bristol City Match Day Thread

phantom

Just now, Rascal said:

Your number 20 was stood close by and never said a word, Ben Pearson would have got him a yellow without a doubt had he gone off like that against Preston North End, as would a few other players. 

Aye. That sort of thing has actually been one of my main criticisms of us this season, we're too nice, not smart and savvy enough. Suppose it'll come with experience. 

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Not sure that half time didn't come at wrong time - looked like the goal had given us a boost of confidence

Need to stay solid for first 10-15 after h/t and sneak a second :trumpet:

Taylor did brilliantly for the goal both with winning it initially and then the cross

Indeed-well done Matty, picked Josh out nicely.. another assist for the blue few to enjoy..

Just now, samo II said:

Christ; Sky really want Brighton to win this, don't they?

Ironic, as they seem bloody obsessed with Newcastle the rest of the time!

They've got to fill an hour after the show with the fanfare of the championship trophy being presented to them and the rags to riches story etc etc etc.

Just now, samo II said:

Christ; Sky really want Brighton to win this, don't they?

Ironic, as they seem bloody obsessed with Newcastle the rest of the time!

I'm surprised they're not showing extended highlights of Leeds V Norwich at half time instead of the advertising 

I would love us to upset everything.......I thinks its a bit presumptuous that they have everything ready to go to celebrate coming champions even though (deep down) I didn't expect us to win either.

They could have at least shown us a little respect prior to the game......I suppose that could be the inspiration that we need...

Archived