IGNORED

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion v Bristol City Match Day Thread

phantom

This may cause some reaction.

I think something clicked when, or around the time SL came out and said whatever happens LJ is in charge. It stoped a lot of the moans , there was to put it bluntly, no point in moaning as it was obvious the change we wanted wasn't coming. Not only that it seemed to focus the support in the ground and everyone got behind the team better than it has done for a long time. 
Whether it was a calculated act, or him just giving LJ a massive confidence boost, it worked. The players know he's here for the foreseeable and they got their heads down, and with the exceptions of Preston and Brentford have looked like a team.

If somehow we can add some real quality in a couple of positions , and keep the spirit and shape of recent games, then next year shouldn't be another absolute shambles as this one was. I just won't be counting any chickens during the summer.

5 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I've watched him closely and he's more thrilled than the scorer when we score

Cant love the lad enough

:worship2::worship2::worship2:

Deserves a monstrous send off next week 

:clapping:

do you know what I have a sneaky suspicion he might get just that!

5 hours ago, old_eastender said:

What a load of tripe on Sky, Brighton didn't win because they get caught up with the emotions of the day, no credit to us at all!

don't bother watching channel fives highlights then, you would never think we were actually worth our win, I cant believe it was the same game I watched!

5 hours ago, MelksRed said:

You think either

1. We are going into the Prem next season as they come down

2. They will stay up and not come back down because they aren't full of drama queens that whine about everything?

or 3 they come back down to the championship where we are and play them in 2018.

4 hours ago, RedM said:

I'm exhausted. Never saw that coming in a million years! But to their credit all the Brighton fans after the game couldn't wait to tell us we played well and good luck next year, their fans were really gracious.

bit like the hull fans in 2008 then.

Archived