IGNORED

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion v Bristol City Match Day Thread

phantom

16 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Hahaha Sky trying to make out Brighton have gone up on a shoe string budget :laugh: they've spent millions their wage bill is massive compared to most in this league 

Same incorrect image was created for Bournemouth as well, when they were reportedly spending 200% of their turnover on wages alone.

16 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

A pub called the Melbourne Inn near North Road West, they probably woulda played the Palace game if I hadn't specifically asked for City. They even played the commentary in between annoying jukebox use!

They had the palace game on.4 screens and city on 1. I was the only one watching the Football!

Just now, MelksRed said:

You think either

1. We are going into the Prem next season as they come down

2. They will stay up and not come back down because they aren't full of drama queens that whine about everything?

3. We get relegated next season......... Only kidding. 1. would be good although they could stay up. If they do then 4. We get promoted and do the double over them.

14 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

WTF is Hughton on about here - did he watch the same game? Give us some credit FFS you miserable bastard.

Exactly what I was just thinking. " there was only one team who was going to score", says the manager who just lost 0-1! A bit disappointed in Hughton with his comments. Hay ho, we are staying up! COYR 

Just now, Simon79 said:

Exactly what I was just thinking. " there was only one team who was going to score", says the manager who just lost 0-1! A bit disappointed in Hughton with his comments. Hay ho, we are staying up! COYR 

For all their possession, it never felt like one of those 'hanging on by our fingertips' games. Sure, on another day they may have taken one of their chances, but equally I thought we tried to get forward when we could and might have nicked a second. I am sure Brighton will have played better this season, but any team can only play as well as they are allowed.

22 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

WTF is Hughton on about here - did he watch the same game? Give us some credit FFS you miserable bastard.

I've always had a lot of time for Hughton, but he let himself down tonight.  "There was only one team likely to score and that was us".  WTF?  And after Lee had given Brighton such credit.  Very disappointing.

24 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

You think either

1. We are going into the Prem next season as they come down

2. They will stay up and not come back down because they aren't full of drama queens that whine about everything?

On today's showing point one applies!

Brighton will need something in the region of 20 new players just to stay up

Archived