IGNORED

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion v Bristol City Match Day Thread

phantom

Superb stuff. 

Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere but record attendance at the Amex today. "You've only come to see the City."

Not to mention the 200,000 Gasheads locjed out who showed up because they thought they'd see us beaten heavily.

Just now, BCFCGav said:

Watched that in a little Plymouth pub where people were less than keen on my supporting City, made it all the sweeter. Amazing defensive performance, Flint was a wall, safe for another season.

Mind the gap sags.

Where was it on? Didn't get my act together to go out to a pub so ended up sat at home pissing my neighbours off!

16 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

I may have a small sherry this evening to celebrate.... :whistle:

:clap::city::clap:

I'm already drinking a nice glass of red wine, let's hope we put one across Brum next Saturday, I will be in Germany, so will keep in contact with OTIB on my phone.   COYR's

4 minutes ago, bristolmoose said:

Brighton lap of honour wearing hashtags on their shirts. How very 2016. 

Presumably had to leave the #Champions!   ones in the kit bag. 

They were selling Champions scarves at the station on the way in. Ha ha ha ha!!!! 

3 minutes ago, INCRED said:

Lot of Brighton fans left after the whistle and empty seats for lap of honour. If we were in their position and final game to celebrate promotion I would be disappointed to see that

I think we pissed the off a bit!

From the queue for the train atThe Amex:

A first class performance from each one of the boys.  Brighton were played out of the game

Keep this up we will. E passing each other this time next year 

As battling a performance as City have ever had at this level 

Awesome City fans too

From a very hoarse happy Red

10 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I've watched him closely and he's more thrilled than the scorer when we score

Cant love the lad enough

:worship2::worship2::worship2:

Deserves a monstrous send off next week 

:clapping:

His attitude is terrific, something Conte will surely take note of. He will always be loved here as much for that as for his goals.

Just now, redsince1994 said:

Where was it on? Didn't get my act together to go out to a pub so ended up sat at home pissing my neighbours off!

A pub called the Melbourne Inn near North Road West, they probably woulda played the Palace game if I hadn't specifically asked for City. They even played the commentary in between annoying jukebox use!

Just now, BCFCGav said:

A pub called the Melbourne Inn near North Road West, they probably woulda played the Palace game if I hadn't specifically asked for City. They even played the commentary in between annoying jukebox use!

Ahh the Melbourne! Used to live on Wyndham St East, just round the corner so know it well. Saved some blokes life outside it once, had knocked himself out on the curb after closing time, in a puddle of his own blood and i picked him up and got an ambulance for him haha.

Torquay United (live) and Bristol City (Sky in Teignmouth pub with others)  double......William Hill paid the drinks bills. Yessssssssssssss. Get ********** in there. Saturday's don't come much better than this!!!!! 

Bladdered. 

Just now, redsince1994 said:

Ahh the Melbourne! Used to live on Wyndham St East, just round the corner so know it well. Saved some blokes life outside it once, had knocked himself out on the curb after closing time, in a puddle of his own blood and i picked him up and got an ambulance for him haha.

Ahh what are the odds! Yea it's a nice little pub, people seem alright. Thankfully everyone's heads remained nice and intact today, probably because Plymouth have gone top of league 2 so spirits were high :clapping:

33 minutes ago, glastonred said:

Sadly it still won't stop the Flint knockers

True. He's had a few poor performances but thats part and parcel of being a professional footballer. Reality is that he's on of our best players and one of the best centre-halves in the league.

Just now, ZiderEyed said:

True. He's had a few poor performances but thats part and parcel of being a professional footballer. Reality is that he's on of our best players and one of the best centre-halves in the league.

And for all you Flint suitors out there - he's yours for £50 million.:cool:

Archived