IGNORED

Signed City Shirt - Charity Auction

Harry

Hi everyone. 

You may recall myself and 4 other City fans completed a charity bike ride from Ashton Gate to Brentford earlier this month. 

After the match, Scotty Murray managed to get us Aden Flints shirt, signed by all of the team. This shirt is now up for auction today with all proceeds going to our charity partnership bstrongubelong - we are raising money for mental health awareness in Bristol for two charities, Off The Record & Second Step. 

Please let me know if you would like to bid for this shirt. Either message me on here or email bstrongubelong@hotmail.com

We also have a 1982 England replica shirt signed by Ray Wilkins and Alvin Martin, so please submit any offers for this too  

Many thanks. 

Harry

Update. 

The City shirt sold for £280. 

The England shirt sold for £60. 

Amazing. Thanks to those who got involved in the auction. It was pretty lively.  Great result for our charities. 

Congrats to you and the 4 others on the ride and the successful auction, you should be proud of your efforts.

Mental Health awareness is more important than ever so I'm delighted your chosen charities are benefiting. Can we donate to either or both online?

5 hours ago, chinapig said:

Congrats to you and the 4 others on the ride and the successful auction, you should be proud of your efforts.

Mental Health awareness is more important than ever so I'm delighted your chosen charities are benefiting. Can we donate to either or both online?

Thanks for your comments chinapig.

Yes, both charities accept online donations www.second-step.co.uk and www.otrbristol.org.uk

Alternatively we have just set up our justgiving page for bstrongubelong (our charity partnership which is raising funds for both), for our journey to Kenya in June, where we will be volunteering in an orphanage and a sports academy for 4 days before we trek all day up a mountain!  There's 9 of us going, 7 are City season ticket holders, so it'd be great to get some more support from our City compadres.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/bsubinkenya

Thanks
Harry

On 30/04/2017 at 22:21, Harry said:

Thanks for your comments chinapig.

Yes, both charities accept online donations www.second-step.co.uk and www.otrbristol.org.uk

Alternatively we have just set up our justgiving page for bstrongubelong (our charity partnership which is raising funds for both), for our journey to Kenya in June, where we will be volunteering in an orphanage and a sports academy for 4 days before we trek all day up a mountain!  There's 9 of us going, 7 are City season ticket holders, so it'd be great to get some more support from our City compadres.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/bsubinkenya

Thanks
Harry

I said in the Aaron Lennon thread that I would bump this so, um, bump!

Mods - any chance this can be pinned if Harry has no objection?

Archived