IGNORED

SOS to Tammy, Conte, LJ, SL, please stay!

reddogkev

9 hours ago, chinapig said:

If Costa leaves I suspect they will sign Morata, possibly Lukaku instead, or even both. The most Tammy can hope for is the odd cup game I reckon.

This. Lukaku is almost a shoe in I'd say.

Tammy won't be in the Chelsea squad next season. But he'll be at Brighton/Bournemouth/Southampton/Watford or even Palace/West Ham if those two stay up (chances are they will).

I can only hope that Chelsea are happy with our development of Tammy and would be willing to loan us the next superkid talent they have on the books.

And who knows? If we make a decent effort in the next year or two, we might be in the Prem and Tammy might want to return then...

To the Manager of Chelsea FC

Please allow your lad Tammy to stay with us in Bristol a little longer, we think he's enjoyed his time here and we've loved having him.

Many people say there's no chance that you'll let him stay another season but I don't think you're a Conte, I think you're great. 

Come on, don't be a Conte, let the lad stay ...  :city: 

Maybe Chelski have another teanage striker they will lend us next year to turn him into another 25 goal striker.

Sorry to say that Tammy will go to a lower prem team next year to further his development and maybe in the Chelsea squad the following season.

We wish Tammy all the best in his future career and hope he turns into an international striker.

Would love him to stay for another season though.

8 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Noticeable just how many posters comment on his attitude and how he's lit up the season with his attitude and personality and the apparent joy he has wearing our shirt, more so than his incredible goal return

So glad ,as it's exactly how I feel

Hes restored a little bit of my faith in football in the selfish money grabbing egotistical era and looks like I'm not the only one

Get as much pleasure at his attitude and joy , as his goals

Modern footballers should take note

He really is unique

Best attitude of any loanee I've ever seen in nearly 50 years

Every single time he's pulled on the shirt

I agree Bob. Someone told me today that he moved some of his family to BRS to be with him. Not the sort of thing you do unless you like a club, a city and the adoration he receives. Personally I can see him going to Brighton or Bournemouth if he doesn't stay here (and I don't expect him to although would be delighted). 

Think you have hit on the head just why he's been so good - his attitude. Lots of more senior players could learn a lot from him. Personally think he will go all the way as when talent and attitude mix like he has shown where else would he be heading?

I think the biggest reason we couldn't buy him is purely that Chelsea would not sell him at this stage to anyone unless maybe it was a crazy price and they squeezed in some sort buyback options / big sell on etc. He has potentially an exceptional future ahead of him.

That said I don't think Chelsea will use him next year because the pressure for those clubs to bring in the elite worldwide players is immense. Chances are even fewer and far between in Premiership and Champions League and he simply couldn't afford for him to miss chances for a few games. 

Tammy has got a terrific goal return for us and we've seen go from simply being in right place at right time to becoming a stronger team player too. The only thing lacking from his game with us now is those chances where he needs to create them for himself, he's got the skill but we've not had that from him yet. Can't have it all hey, :laugh:.

I think it's more than likely he will be loaned again. Our only chance on that front is if Chelsea decide he's doing so well here in his development that they're happy to give him back to us again. It could be difficult for him going on loan to a lower Premiership side because if he didn't hit the ground running then perhaps his game time would gradually dwindle and his development would be slowed as a result. 

12 hours ago, Flagon said:

I think it's more than likely he will be loaned again. Our only chance on that front is if Chelsea decide he's doing so well here in his development that they're happy to give him back to us again. It could be difficult for him going on loan to a lower Premiership side because if he didn't hit the ground running then perhaps his game time would gradually dwindle and his development would be slowed as a result. 

Exactly what I am hoping might happen.  It would make sense, but would all depend on our dialogue with Chelsea and I guess, outlining our plans for the coming season - plus whether Tammy would want to stay.

Realistically, I can't see it happening, as it seems likely his next step will still be in the top tier, but at least we've made our feelings known here!

I'd like to think a loan until January might be a possibility. He could always be loaned elsewhere in the second half of the season. 

I don't think he'll get anywhere near the Chelsea squad so what's not to like for all concerned? 

It seems like him getting game time is one of Chelsea`s priorities in loaning him out and we can at least guarantee that pretty much. They aren`t going to want him going to a club that sacks it`s manager every five minutes either, or one with a mad owner. They probably won`t want him at a side that plays hoof ball and they aren`t going to loan him to a side in the top eight of the premier league. I`m sure a few other factors will come into it too and of course, Tammy has to want to go too.

Once you cross off all the clubs that fit into those categories, we`re still in with a shout I reckon.

3 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

It seems like him getting game time is one of Chelsea`s priorities in loaning him out and we can at least guarantee that pretty much. They aren`t going to want him going to a club that sacks it`s manager every five minutes either, or one with a mad owner. They probably won`t want him at a side that plays hoof ball and they aren`t going to loan him to a side in the top eight of the premier league. I`m sure a few other factors will come into it too and of course, Tammy has to want to go too.

Once you cross off all the clubs that fit into those categories, we`re still in with a shout I reckon.

What football does to us ;) !!!

Middle age men 'smitten' by young footballer !!!

:laughcont:

On 29/04/2017 at 22:29, cidercity1987 said:

God I hope not. Let him leave on a high and better himself in the Prem next year

Sat on the bench and getting the last 5 min at a club who's only interest is staying up and not developing him

dont think so!

He's been a brilliant find and even had he scored 10 goals less he would have still won us over with his attitude alone. I can't see him here again next season although I really wish he would.

The problem for me is that it won't be down to Tammy. Chelsea and his advisors will hold all the cards. I just wish they would look at how Bamford's career panned out after his excellent first season. They tried to get him make the next step up and his career has stalled. Who knows what may have happened had he been allowed to consolidate with another season in the Championship. 

I'll be spending all summer with my fingers crossed but know realistically we should just be thankful for the one season we did have and look for 'the next Tammy'.

Archived