IGNORED

The worst day of my life

AppyDAZE

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Or so says David Moyes today. The thing is, how does he know?

the Football, it's only a game thread

#shelteredlife

I count my life as lucky in many ways, but I've had hundreds of more difficult days than City being relegated.

Just now, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Obviously never had a bereavement, divorce or serious illness.

I enjoyed the divorce more than the wedding, I got a new certificate and everything.  

I also got to buy a dress, but for myself this time :ph34r:

Worst day of my life? Lost my job followed by eviction to be homeless.... He doesnt have a clue does he, arrogant bastard! Life in the Championship isnt as bad as being threatened with homelessness, nor is League 2 that bad with that threat either.

Dont worry all, I luckily got a place a week before time :)

Just now, CrazyInWeston said:

Worst day of my life? Lost my job followed by eviction to be homeless.... He doesnt have a clue does he, arrogant bastard! Life in the Championship isnt as bad as being threatened with homelessness, nor is League 2 that bad with that threat either.

Dont worry all, I luckily got a place a week before time :)

:laugh: looking at your avatar   Moysie might well think of giving YOU a slap

Bit of an egotist, I think.  Self worth wholly tied up in achievement.  

As others have implied, he needs to wait for something of genuine, life changing consequence to happen.  Or is he just caught up in the melodrama that is football?

WW III would be a terrible thing in many ways but would also be a great leveller.

2 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Everton..?

Suggested he was promising Manager at Preston and a decent manager at Everton VV , although he had the odd rocky season , but then lots of managers do initially in their career and stall

Hes had a bad run starting at Man U and has done nothing at Sunderland except add to their problems as far as I can see

Made some terrible signings relying on players he knew , and ones too old or not good enough

Wonder whether he's lost his mojo , just picks the wrong jobs or needs a long time to get himself sorted

Whichever it is he needs to get the next one right and make a positive impact

Everton is a fair point VV and I Like the guy but remain wholly unconvinced

18 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Sunderland relegated and not one of their players seemed to give a shit. Much like villa last year. Will take them a while to get back 

major difference between the two...Villa got a new owner and new money. There's not even any discussion about that at Sunderland. The wages at Sunderland mean they have to get rid of a LOT of players....and they only thing they can get back is free transfers. This is a club in a lot of trouble

Archived