IGNORED

Potential signings - Who would you like to see join?

Tipps69

On 09/05/2017 at 00:56, BCFCGav said:

Darikwa, the full back positions are my biggest concern.

Looking at goals for next season Djuric and Matty may need more time to adapt before being our main threats, I'd fancy a decent bid to Villa for Ross McCormack after they loaned him out this season. He wasn't great this year but previously he's been raking in Championship goals. Nick Powell is a punt worth taking too I reckon. 

Villa will want stupid money for McCormack and he ain't worth it..

Would not be good value for us handing them back the JK money for an inferior return on the transaction...

12 hours ago, Robert the bruce said:

Villa will want stupid money for McCormack and he ain't worth it..

Would not be good value for us handing them back the JK money for an inferior return on the transaction...

Totally agree. He peaked about four years ago and has been going downhill ever since. Although seeing him fight it out with LT for the title of `big I am` would be funny, if disastrous to watch.

22 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Totally agree. He peaked about four years ago and has been going downhill ever since. Although seeing him fight it out with LT for the title of `big I am` would be funny, if disastrous to watch.

Think you will find some interesting views on him on Forest Forum and his absence from action

Wouldnt touch him with a 3 mile barge pole personally

A  poor version of Lee Tomlin IMHO

Archived