IGNORED

Garry Monk - Resigned From Leeds Utd

BobBobSuperBob

Leeds supporting mates of mine reckon that Leeds took up the option to extend Monk's contract for a year and he said he wanted a 3 year contract on a higher wage. I reckon he'd already been tapped up/had a word with Boro or Sunderland or Palace and was just trying to get out of his contract

If Palace want him I could see him there. If not then Boro. Monk won't touch Sunderland because they're financially buggered and he likes to spend a bit of cash these days

17 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Monk to Sunny or Boro nailed on.

16 hours ago, Old Rascal said:

Boro supporting mate seems to think the new Leeds owner is bringing in a new chief scout/agent to identify players, this new guy has worked with Karanka for a few years. Karanka to Leeds?

15 hours ago, CheddarReds said:

Karanka to sign with Tomlin to follow him, my prediction, heard it here first!

12 hours ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

Will be a perfect fit for Boro i reckon. 

According to radio,  word is , You guys n girls on the money - Karanka to Leeds and Monk to Boro

:thumbsup:

Club-Swap !!!!

1 minute ago, Thatch35 said:

That doesn't even relate to the post your replying to :facepalm:

yes it does thatch, he said get him in before we waste another season, I've asked for the lottery numbers because he can predict the future,

1 hour ago, Monkeh said:

yes it does thatch, he said get him in before we waste another season, I've asked for the lottery numbers because he can predict the future,

hardly

One a literal lottery with no basis to form a prediction

One a prediction based on some fair knowledge o

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

hardly

One a literal lottery with no basis to form a prediction

One a prediction based on some fair knowledge o

But it's still looking into the future you don't know I don't know,

no one does,

we could win the league for all you know,

5 years ago if I said Bournemouth would hold their own in the Prem you would of laughed 

10 years ago if I told you Blackburn would be in league one you would of laughed,

simple thing is you just don't know and making stupid predictions now will only come back and bite you in the ass

2 hours ago, Monkeh said:

But it's still looking into the future you don't know I don't know,

no one does,

we could win the league for all you know,

5 years ago if I said Bournemouth would hold their own in the Prem you would of laughed 

10 years ago if I told you Blackburn would be in league one you would of laughed,

simple thing is you just don't know and making stupid predictions now will only come back and bite you in the ass

Hear what you are saying, just feels like we're betting on a lasagne to win the gold cup. 

On ‎25‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 15:32, bakes said:

Gianfranco Zola has my vote for Leeds.

Erm, ....you do understand the General Election voting procedures don't you?

You can only vote for candidates in your local constituency... I think you'll find Leeds is not within Gloucestershire... pick another! :) 

5 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Erm, ....you do understand the General Election voting procedures don't you?

You can only vote for candidates in your local constituency... I think you'll find Leeds is not within Gloucestershire... pick another! :) 

Perhaps the EFL are to adopt a new Managerial Appointment policy based on proportional representation. ST holders of EFL clubs are the electorate and entitled to a first choice and second choice on-line vote. If no candidate for the vacancy receives more than 50% of the vote on the first ballot, second preferences count for the top two candidates (everybody else having been dropped at the end of Round 1). The winner of Round 2 is who you get like it or not, and he/she is obliged to be in post for a minimum of 3 seasons.

Archived