IGNORED

Do you wear a City shirt out and about?

reddogkev

6 hours ago, SARJ said:

Finally, someone with an ounce of common sense

I wouldn't go that far mate, maybe 14g ! D:

I'll tell you something I did think was really cool and that was all the old school shirts coming out for the derby when Joe Bryan scored.  That was the last genuinely electrifying atmosphere at AG, too.  You saw all sorts that night.  Really cool.

An annual game where everyone wears a shirt/top/memrobilia item that they owned and could fit into before 21 would be proper.

To be honest, if you can fit into  some of your original City garms (me at maybe 21 at the latest) and still pull it off then fair play to you.

I haven't worn a City shirt out in years. I'd be more inclined to wear a subtle City t-shirt but they all seem to be covered with either a huge design, ugly design or both.

Football clubs don't seem to produce items that fit current fashions instead just going with basic and boring. Not for me.

42 minutes ago, Robin TBW said:

I haven't worn a City shirt out in years. I'd be more inclined to wear a subtle City t-shirt but they all seem to be covered with either a huge design, ugly design or both.

Football clubs don't seem to produce items that fit current fashions instead just going with basic and boring. Not for me.

What kind of items would you like to see in line with current fashion? 

54 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

What kind of items would you like to see in line with current fashion? 

Well when I was in Indianapolis in November I saw things like this which I liked a lot.

Jet-Black-Rundown_500.jpg190_state_seal_tee_BIG_1.jpgoriginals_fz_hood_big_1.jpg

Also into longer style of t-shirts right now. Reasonably well fitted but oversized in length.

8 minutes ago, Robin TBW said:

Well when I was in Indianapolis in November I saw things like this which I liked a lot.

http://indyindians.milbstore.com/store/Vendor26/500/Jet-Black-Rundown_500.jpg

https://www.pacersgear.com/apparel/short-sleeve-t-shirts/pacers-state-seal.html

Also longer into longer style of t-shirts right now. Reasonably well fitted but oversized in length.

I like these and always get something sports related when I'm in the States but I think the US sports teams can get away with it because they have a wide variety of quite cool logos. Not sure the coat of arms sits quite as well on a casual t-shirt! 

13 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

I like these and always get something sports related when I'm in the States but I think the US sports teams can get away with it because they have a wide variety of quite cool logos. Not sure the coat of arms sits quite as well on a casual t-shirt!

There are plenty of young designers who would love to try something new that the club isn't currently doing.

Here's what we have in comparison... I'm more than happy to keep my money in my pocket with these kinds of things available.

jmp_bristol_sport_shop_16_17_rt0238-editjmp_bristol_sport_shop_16_17_rt2025-edit

5 hours ago, Robin TBW said:

There are plenty of young designers who would love to try something new that the club isn't currently doing.

Here's what we have in comparison... I'm more than happy to keep my money in my pocket with these kinds of things available.

jmp_bristol_sport_shop_16_17_rt0238-editjmp_bristol_sport_shop_16_17_rt2025-edit

Yep those are pretty embarrassing. Wouldn't be seen dead in them.

I'm not young or a designer but think the club would be mad not to give something like these a go. Would sell loads IMHO and can't see why you wouldn't see half the Gate decked out in these if we popped a Bristol Sport logo on there somewhere. 

IMG_0771.JPG

IMG_0772.JPG

9 hours ago, Agard Days Night said:

I'm not young or a designer but think the club would be mad not to give something like these a go. Would sell loads IMHO and can't see why you wouldn't see half the Gate decked out in these if we popped a Bristol Sport logo on there somewhere. 

IMG_0771.JPG

IMG_0772.JPG

That's a joke right? They look like they're from the Primark kids section or something. 

On 6/9/2017 at 21:33, Agard Days Night said:

No bud, not a joke. It's about time we had some stuff with a bit of class. Club shop is a joke compared to the others I've visited at away games. 

Those two above have no class. They're £5 bargain bin purchases that'd get laughed at by most. They're less subtle and classy than the current offerings in the shop.

2 hours ago, Robin TBW said:

Those two above have no class. They're £5 bargain bin purchases that'd get laughed at by most. They're less subtle and classy than the current offerings in the shop.

Will be sold at a much higher RRP than £5 IMHO. And the club shop don't do discounted items so expect these to be front and centre. Will sell by the bucket load. I know the lads (and lady's) in Section 82 will be first in the queue for these. 

4 hours ago, Agard Days Night said:

Will be sold at a much higher RRP than £5 IMHO. And the club shop don't do discounted items so expect these to be front and centre. Will sell by the bucket load. I know the lads (and lady's) in Section 82 will be first in the queue for these. 

Is there a long sleeved version of the red one? I'd buy that, think it'd look fantastic at a midweek fixture under the lights on a crisp autumn evening.

44 minutes ago, Ser Davos Ciderworth said:

Is there a long sleeved version of the red one? I'd buy that, think it'd look fantastic at a midweek fixture under the lights on a crisp autumn evening.

Good shout mate. Nice to get some support for these. Think they could do good business if the shop ever got its ass in gear. Stuff in there at the moment is an absolute joke. The club just don't have their finger on the pulse at all. 

Archived