IGNORED

I'm Lee Tomlin

The dastardly red

15 minutes ago, The dastardly red said:

Listen mate, we can debate snacks and Elvis all day long but fact is plenty of you have been giving me abuse and I don't think that's ok. I didn't have the season I was expecting or that you guys were hoping for but, apologies for the cliche, that's football. It's one season and a very weird one at that for all of us. Let's look forwards ok?

Your right us reds were celebrating staying up dispite getting beat so many times just like labour are dispite getting beat by the tories in a two horse race. Can you turn this city into a bunch of winners for once next season?

Just now, joe jordans teeth said:

Your right us reds were celebrating staying up dispite getting beat so many times just like labour are dispite getting beat by the tories in a two horse race. Can you turn this city into a bunch of winners for once next season?

will do my best. By the way, I love this city and I think your comment doesn't do Bristol justice. You should be happy that you live in such a progressive place, I know I am.

Just now, The dastardly red said:

will do my best. By the way, I love this city and I think your comment doesn't do Bristol justice. You should be happy that you live in such a progressive place, I know I am.

Can you put a pic of your tea on twitter so we know its really you.....

1 minute ago, The dastardly red said:

I don't need to prove anything. Take it or leave it, I'm Lee Tomlin.

Hi Lee,

Thanks for taking the time to come onto our Lil ol' forum. Thanks also for not swearing and being grammatically correct.

Thanks for not splitting your infinitives but if you could split every defence next season, that would be infinitely better.

So Lee, having proven yourself a forward thinker by joining OTIB a couple of seasons before playing for us, how do you think we'll do in the forthcoming Championship? 

2 minutes ago, Richwilkins50 said:

Well these days it's so easy to post a selfie.....

like I said, I don't need to prove anything. I don't want to get into some arguments here. All I wanted was to just say give me a break. I've got the utmost respect for you, the fans, I genuinely haven't felt as connected to a city and the fans as I have since coming here. We do come onto this forum (us players) and to be frank some of the things people say on here can be quite hurtful. But I do understand that when it comes to the club you love passions run high. We all just want to do the best for you and the club.

Just now, Norn Iron said:

Hi Lee,

Thanks for taking the time to come onto our Lil ol' forum. Thanks also for not swearing and being grammatically correct.

Thanks for not splitting your infinitives but if you could split every defence next season, that would be infinitely better.

So Lee, having proven yourself a forward thinker by joining OTIB a couple of seasons before playing for us, how do you think we'll do in the forthcoming Championship? 

Haha! it might look odd but I've been following City for a while, also have a soft spot for Southampton, so post on their forum too.
Regarding the f*cking Championship, we're out to finish as high as possible obviously, I think that with the right planning over the summer there's no reason why we can't trouble the playoffs.

Thanks Lee.

You know people on here will be checking out all the Southampton forums to see if you actually do post and if so, what inights you have.

To think there are people on here who think you're not the real Lee Tomlin! As if!

Archived