IGNORED

I'm Lee Tomlin

The dastardly red

Hi Lee,

Please find enclosed (click link) the unique transfer request you asked me to prepare for you.

Hopefully with a little practice you will get to grips with it before presenting it to Mr Johnson and Mr Ashton.

For what its worth Lee I think this is a great idea of yours and done properly in the style of EH it will be a real touch of class (its what you do best after all) and you'll certainly be leaving in style....

When you're on song - nobody does it better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efuVn-4rxco

Kindest Regards

W. H .

(PS:  Now go, walk out the door, don't turn around now -cos you're not welcome anymore)

1 hour ago, 54-46 said:

So you would have had your "deets" yesterday when asked to tweet one of your shitty caps

Nice one wiseguy 

No, I lost my log in deets, then found them earlier, logged in to Twitter then logged out and lost my deets again. It's not rocket science mate. Anyway I don't have to justify myself to you. I don't want to get in a row with you, I respect the fans. 

49 minutes ago, The dastardly red said:

No, I lost my log in deets, then found them earlier, logged in to Twitter then logged out and lost my deets again. It's not rocket science mate. Anyway I don't have to justify myself to you. I don't want to get in a row with you, I respect the fans. 

Seems legit. 

So, had your hols yet? 

What's your thoughts on the England game?

Archived