IGNORED

What's your most prized City memorabilia ?

Major Isewater

4 hours ago, downendcity said:

No memorabilia just memories, but those are the best as I can remember the good and forget the bad and not so good.

At my age that's no bad thing, as my memory isn't so good and  there is far less good to try and remember compared to the bad!

This! Memories are all you need, long after the memorabilia has gone (probably sold...) the memories remain!!

Having said that, i have a brain like a sieve at times...:facepalm:

28 minutes ago, TinMan's left peg said:

Love that!  I've also got some William's seats,  what have you done with yours? I'm hoping to turn mine into a bench when I get around to it.

One's in France with my brother. The other two are in the garage awaiting repairs after I reversed into them! They'll then go up Muriel Jones - my allotment in Frome.

Stumbled across some more the other day. In the Victorian Arcade in Clifton. Christ almighty - what a mark up!

1. A matchball signed by the whole 1977-78 squad (including a good few bona fire City legends in amongst them)  by winning a penalty competition as an U-11 at Blackwell Athletic.

2. More a memory than memorabilia but being invited to Sunday lunch at Terry Cooper's house with Norman Hunter & Terry Cooper ( I was good mates with Terry's son Mark at primary school).

I've got two bottles of ale celebrating the 2000 Auto Windscreen's final.

A photo copy of the hand written official team sheet for the Everton FA Cup game from.the 98-99 season.

The edition of OTIB that was published with a green cover.

A shirt signed to me by Shaun Goater.

Got 06/07 and 07/08 shirts signed by the whole squads. I also remember Basso signing my gloves when I was younger, when he said it was god who told him which way to dive for a penalty save I told him I look in their eyes.

But it's gotta be this cheeky little training top. Love the green and the symmetry. Don't like wearing football tops apart from playing football but for this I make an exception. IMG_8844.thumb.JPG.6df6de76550c48c3e8be8508da34398c.JPG

Bob Taylor's autograph signed on a scrap of paper during a Tuesday reserves match - 'shouldn't you be at school' he asked, clocking my uniform.

A photo I took of the open end before it got knocked down.

A copy of the Bountyhunter, cover - Jacki juggling a ball.

Ticket stub to the old Den, (the Atteveld own goal game!)

All lurk somewhere in my parent's attic, would love to unearth them next trip to England, but fear they've been boxed alongside a collection of saucy magazines from the era :/ 

Archived