IGNORED

International Cricket

Monkeh

5 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

I should add he’s done brilliantly out there so far, I just don’t like seeing him get hit so much, he’ll be too bruised to play the next test in a few days

Seeing as he's had a nasty hit previously, got caught in the first Innings as well, he really is showing some bollocks out there.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Seeing as he's had a nasty hit previously, got caught in the first Innings as well, he really is showing some bollocks out there.

Is he not wearing a box then?

• Haha 2

A statement has come through from the Australia team:

"Australian management has requested the Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) investigate several incidents involving spectators in the members area during lunch on day five of the Lord's Test. It is alleged players and staff from the Australian team were verbally abused, with some being physically contacted, as they made their way to lunch through the members area."

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Barry Sheene said:

Melanie Jones really gets up my noise and Jim Crawford drives me nuts on TMS.

If sky are going with a female commentators then Charlotte Edwards should be the choice.

Maxwell, absolute ***.

First time Smith played here after sandpaper gate he said it was “poor” he was being booed.

**** off.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

"Australian management has requested the Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) investigate several incidents involving spectators in the members area during lunch on day five of the Lord's Test. It is alleged players and staff from the Australian team were verbally abused, with some being physically contacted, as they made their way to lunch through the members area."

Pussies. 

2 hours ago, GrahamC said:

And we can start by getting rid of commentary that seems to be about 50% Aussie.

Don’t give a **** what Ponting, Taylor or that odious *** McGrath has to say.

When we go down there do they reciprocate? Do they ****, biased *****.

Spot on, Graham. I’m sick of Ponting’s propaganda. Hated him as a player, hate him as a commentator. Jumped up little shit.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Truly laughable.

They are the absolute masters of giving it out & not liking it back.

**** them.

• Like 3
  • Flames 1