IGNORED

International Cricket

Monkeh

18 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Odd to take the piss out of india when our biggest rivals have taken their 6th world cup, in the same year they won the world test championship and regained the ashes. Hate the Aussies far more than India

Why? They are less arrogant than India for sure. They thought it was inevitable they would win it. India think they run the game. Well done to the Aussies.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, TonyTonyTony said:

Its like wanting the gas to win. Jesus

Hardly, outside playing Australia I couldn't really care how they get on in the rest of their matches. But very much agree with the reasons for not wanting India to win. Particularly given everything India did to try and bias the tournament in their favour. 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Hardly, outside playing Australia I couldn't really care how they get on in the rest of their matches. But very much agree with the reasons for not wanting India to win. Particularly given everything India did to try and bias the tournament in their favour. 

I respectfully disagree. 

• Admin

Cracking T20 match between Australia and India earlier this morning

Australia hit 209

India lost three wickets in three balls in the last over when they needed only two runs to win.

Rinku Singh smashed the last ball for six to seal victory in emphatic style, only for it to be called a no-ball, which was the winning run.

17 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

I didn’t watch the game but heard the wicket was poor. Seems odd that so many runs were scored.  The stats say that the way to go was spin and yet Jacks didn’t bowl a single over.  Not sure if any pundits were calling for Jacks to bowl 

Struggling a bit aren’t we - starting with the captain.

Another defeat today .

That’s after posting a decent score too.