IGNORED

Bristol City Tattoos (Merged)

Rossi the Robin

On 25/06/2017 at 07:39, Raging_Robin said:

This forum is for opinions and debate right? So, I've got to say, that in my opinion having a football club badge tattoo rates up there with the most chav thing someone can do. It just looks terrible. I don't mind tattoos, infact, I like decent ones. I think I've seen one really decent city tattoo which had john Atyeo the robin and the bridge.

The crest and especially, ESPECIALLY, that "Ernie" picture is horrific. 

Dont do it kids, unless you want that fresh council estate look. 

This forum is for opinions and debate right? So, I've got to say, that in my opinion having a football club badge tattoo rates up there with the most chav thing someone can do. It just looks terrible. I don't mind tattoos, infact, I like decent ones. I think I've seen one really decent city tattoo which had john Atyeo the robin and the bridge.

I like to think the one decent tattoo you talk about is mine :clapping:

I like to think the one decent tattoo you talk about is mine :clapping:

2 hours ago, Ser Davos Ciderworth said:

Thinking of getting a hand poke mandala version of the Lansdown stand and Suspension Bridge across my shoulders. 

You realise how long that would take? Hand poke tattoos aren't really suited for large pieces.

Oh go on I'll post one of mine. Best advice is to find a rated tattooist when you're overseas, when they don't know City they work extra hard to make sure they capture what you want but remain true to the art of tattooing - the airbrush shadow and text is old school tattoo and adds to the impact.

E0090898-112D-4276-B964-8BF5D9C6A381.jpeg.6c8cc694ee0ad9e491b1d7ebf7bdfaa3.jpeg

8 hours ago, Olé said:

Oh go on I'll post one of mine. Best advice is to find a rated tattooist when you're overseas, when they don't know City they work extra hard to make sure they capture what you want but remain true to the art of tattooing - the airbrush shadow and text is old school tattoo and adds to the impact.

E0090898-112D-4276-B964-8BF5D9C6A381.jpeg.6c8cc694ee0ad9e491b1d7ebf7bdfaa3.jpeg

Genuinely laughed out loud at the right unicorn's head 

1 hour ago, Ser Davos Ciderworth said:

oh right thanks, what kinda size maximum do you reckon?

Hand poked stuff is generally for things the size of your palm and less. I mean, you can but it'll take ages.

You can still get some mandala and dot work done as part of a bigger piece bit specifically looking for a hand poke artist may not be the route. NR Studios in Cheltenham have lot of great artists. Worth checking their website and Facebook page for inspiration etc.

Has anyone on here had a tattoo removed?If so,how successful was it?I believe there is a cream out that is supposed to work but can't remember it's name.Also can anyone recommend any decent concealer creams.Many Thanks.

1 hour ago, Agard Days Night said:

What’s the story behind this fella?

Not very exciting to be honest mate.Friend of mine recently got one and is now extremely unhappy with it.Just wondered what the options are.For what it is worth,I have several tattoos that I now regret and would like removed,but not to the point that I worry about it too much.

21 minutes ago, Slacker said:

Not very exciting to be honest mate.Friend of mine recently got one and is now extremely unhappy with it.Just wondered what the options are.For what it is worth,I have several tattoos that I now regret and would like removed,but not to the point that I worry about it too much.

Not viable to get any of them covered up?

15 minutes ago, Slacker said:

It is an option for me.I have thought about it but would rather they were gone altogether. Sadly not an option for my friend.

I don’t know too much about removals but what I do know is that it’s a lot more painful than having the actual tattoos done in the first place & I’ve never seen one where it has 100% gone, there has always been scarring left so in theory you still see the tattoo.

I had one tattoo that I wasn’t overly happy with, got it covered over, it actually hurt less than my others & I’m now 100% happy with the 4 that I have but then none of mine are offensive or in public site unless I go topless or where shorts & then I still wouldn’t have an issue with them being seen by anyone.

6 hours ago, Slacker said:

Has anyone on here had a tattoo removed?If so,how successful was it?I believe there is a cream out that is supposed to work but can't remember it's name.Also can anyone recommend any decent concealer creams.Many Thanks.

How big is it? If small to medium the best thing to do is a cover up with a much larger tattoo of a skull or a ship. Or you can cut it out with a Stanley knife. 

53 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

I don’t know too much about removals but what I do know is that it’s a lot more painful than having the actual tattoos done in the first place & I’ve never seen one where it has 100% gone, there has always been scarring left so in theory you still see the tattoo.

I had one tattoo that I wasn’t overly happy with, got it covered over, it actually hurt less than my others & I’m now 100% happy with the 4 that I have but then none of mine are offensive or in public site unless I go topless or where shorts & then I still wouldn’t have an issue with them being seen by anyone.

Sounds like mine are similar to yours Tipps. I have six but they are easy to conceal so don't bother me too much.My friends is in a more prominent position. 

8 minutes ago, Ser Davos Ciderworth said:

How big is it? If small to medium the best thing to do is a cover up with a much larger tattoo of a skull or a ship. Or you can cut it out with a Stanley knife. 

Not too big but going bigger would be worse.The second option has been discussed!

2 hours ago, Slacker said:

IMHO probably best to get Sketch on the case - http://www.studiolambert.com/take-part-tattoo-fixers.html

Archived