IGNORED

Tammy Love

Lorenzos Only Goal

Tammy gets a lot of love on here, and rightly so great talent and lucky to have him.  However I think as a fan base its important we move on mentality, we cant start the new season expecting to see that many goals from another player.  I think the expectation should be a more solid defensive performance and goals from a variety of players, maybe Taylor or Engvall stepping up should be aiming for 15 goals if they wants to justify being Championship players, with the likes of Djuric assisting with more goals and maybe a fitter Tomlin chipping in.  It worries me that we are expecting a replacement for Tammy and although feasible very unlikely.  

1 minute ago, Lorenzos Only Goal said:

Tammy gets a lot of love on here, and rightly so great talent and lucky to have him.  However I think as a fan base its important we move on mentality, we cant start the new season expecting to see that many goals from another player.  I think the expectation should be a more solid defensive performance and goals from a variety of players, maybe Taylor or Engvall stepping up should be aiming for 15 goals if they wants to justify being Championship players, with the likes of Djuric assisting with more goals and maybe a fitter Tomlin chipping in.  It worries me that we are expecting a replacement for Tammy and although feasible very unlikely.  

I posted something similar on another post, tammy is history we all need to move on, hope he has a great international career and scores goals for England, but playing for any other club than city well I couldn't give a monkeys what he does now. Sorry if that sounds harsh but that's the way I feel now.

Haven't we had about 3 threads on this recently?

Anyway, I agree with your points but also think it's only natural for people to still feel for a player that was so successful in a season here. It's not like SL/LJ are preparing for the season with Abraham in mind, the club is well aware that he's gone, and will wish him well. I think that you're right in saying about the expected goal return though - people quoting 20 goals for a new striker signing will almost certainly end up disappointed.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

We move on mentally :rofl2br:I actually thought the OP was on a windup. I dont think we are that obsessed with him, its just that we had a part to play in his development and stands us in good stead.

Though your user name is more than ironic 

Archived