IGNORED

Taylor Moore

Antman

Just a thought about the lad - he speaks fluent French, so might make sense to have someone in the squad who can communicate with the big fella.

Thats not a reason to have him alone i realize, but it will certainly help integration.

Although with the Italian in at RB, i can't see him getting much game time.

I'm a little concerened by LJ's 'some of our signings haven't worked' and hope that TM is not for the chop, but I think he was pointing at Engvall when he said that so who the **** knows!!

3 hours ago, Antman said:

Just a thought about the lad - he speaks fluent French, so might make sense to have someone in the squad who can communicate with the big fella.

Thats not a reason to have him alone i realize, but it will certainly help integration.

Although with the Italian in at RB, i can't see him getting much game time.

I'm a little concerened by LJ's 'some of our signings haven't worked' and hope that TM is not for the chop, but I think he was pointing at Engvall when he said that so who the **** knows!!

That's Football Manager talking 

I see Taylor Moore as our Eric Dier in terms of positions and hopefully potential.

Can play right back, can play centre back, could play holding midfield.

Think he is at the age where he needs to nail down a position and work on improving that. 

Its good to have players that can cover a number of positions but don't want him to become a jack of all trades master of none...

Archived