IGNORED

200 City fans in Weston today

Kermit the Frog

Just now, BigTone said:

Steve Torpey and Kevin Nugent will be on the beach giving kids rides in their 2017 debut.

BTW Torps is pulling the helicopter again this year.

I hope he doesn't have anyone's eye out with it.

As an outside bet Kermit, I would suspect that what is going on when 200 City fans are expected in a Weatherspoons in Weston on a Saturday afternoon in June is the taking advantage of there being no football and hoping to prove once and for all that they can in fact co-ordinate a mass alcoholic binge within the facinity of a public house.   

Just now, Kermit the Frog said:

They are definitely in town but havent seen them yet. First I heard about it was just before I started this thread so was a bit surprised tbh

It's been on social media for a fair while Kermit. It's the old boys from the 70's and early 80's. I was going to go myself but had to pull out. It should be a right laugh to be fair.

Just now, Ska Junkie said:

It's been on social media for a fair while Kermit. It's the old boys from the 70's and early 80's. I was going to go myself but had to pull out. It should be a right laugh to be fair.

Fair enough. I wasn't born until the late 80's so well out of the loop haha

18 minutes ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

I hope he doesn't have anyone's eye out with it.

As an outside bet Kermit, I would suspect that what is going on when 200 City fans are expected in a Weatherspoons in Weston on a Saturday afternoon in June is the taking advantage of there being no football and hoping to prove once and for all that they can in fact co-ordinate a mass alcoholic binge within the facinity of a public house.   

Well they cocked that up then because it's July ;)

A lot of old school CSF usually, happened before.

One of them is unwell so probably a big turnout today. Not sure who is going as out the loop nowadays. Guy who is unwell, some on here will know him well though as he still goes down. Got some good stories to tell if you know him.

13 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

One of them is unwell so probably a big turnout today. Not sure who is going as out the loop nowadays. Guy who is unwell, some on here will know him well though as he still goes down. Got some good stories to tell if you know him.

Popped along, didn't recognise anyone after a pint but plenty at legends

5 hours ago, GasDestroyer said:

Roger T... Top bloke n all :(

Archived