IGNORED

Villa fan in peace

Holtey

9 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I think Blackpool is a tad livelier than Weston!

Blackpool also has a very pleasurable big theme park ride attraction by the beach. I can't remember what it's called though..! 

Definitely more going on than WSM.... but definitely more of a shit hole.

5 hours ago, cider-manc said:

It is much the same with our lot and Blackpool anytime we play in the north west. 

I was chatting to some who stayed in Blackpool when we were away at Blackburn... why you would go to Blackpool when Liverpool and Manchester are just as close is beyond me.

I made the mistake of going to Blackpool after a City game last season as the coach I was on on had arranged it, I thought it might of improved in the 25 years since I was last there, how mistaken I was, what a dump, a truly depressing place

On 10/07/2017 at 11:25, Bar BS3 said:

If I lived in Birmingham, I'd see it as a great opportunity not to go back. 

Miss the train and sleep in the Bearpit. Will seem like a 5* spa weekend. 

Can I just say that as a Bristolian, I love Brum, lived there for 3 years back in late 80s.

Would rather live in Brum than London, for example.

7 hours ago, Dr_Castro said:

Bring a bike on the train or come out of the side exit and hire a brompton bike for the day from the automatic system there (you may need to bring your own bike lock)

https://www.bromptonbikehire.com/docks/2623-bristol-temple-meads

easy cycle ride to the gate, plus you can get bladdered. 

Can I just point out that cycling whilst pissed is difficult, plus Bromptons are a bit weird to ride, and the roads between TM and AG are busy as hell.

2 hours ago, harrys said:

I made the mistake of going to Blackpool after a City game last season as the coach I was on on had arranged it, I thought it might of improved in the 25 years since I was last there, how mistaken I was, what a dump, a truly depressing place

What could anyone possibly complain about?

(theres a part two this somewhere on youtube - dont all rush at once! :) )

Archived