IGNORED

Former Mercedes Garage

Bristol Rob

32 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

The old ticket office is about to become a chip shop. You heard it here first! :D 

They'll put the signs up, buy the salt and vinegar and those little wooden forks and then decide they haven't fully catered for the hipster community and it'll become a kale and granola lactose free ice cream parlour.

41 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

The old ticket office is about to become a chip shop. You heard it here first! :D 

Any idea who it'll be run by? Someone told me a year or two ago that Josh Eggleton was going to be involved in some way in the rebuilt AG and his Salt n' Malt brand would fit in quite nicely alongside fellow local boys Doughballers and their concession in the Sports Bar. I also think Josh used to work at AG as a kid. Would be great to showcase such obvious local talent. 

1 minute ago, CyderInACan said:

Any idea who it'll be run by? Someone told me a year or two ago that Josh Eggleton was going to be involved in some way in the rebuilt AG and his Salt n' Malt brand would fit in quite nicely alongside fellow local boys Doughballers and their concession in the Sports Bar. I also think Josh used to work at AG as a kid. Would be great to showcase such obvious local talent. 

It's just a very loose rumour I've heard, would be good if it was actually true. :) 

1 hour ago, CyderInACan said:

It's going to be run by the Lee Johnson Tombola Company.

This weeks offer...

Win a plaice in the team.

On ‎13‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 07:39, DolmanDave said:

Slightly off topic, does anyone know what's happening to the old blockbuster  site in Sainsbury's car park? Been empty since 2011 (ish) always thought this would be prime for a Papa John's or similar for a tasty treat before/ after game  ;)

Rather than stop off for a pizza, you'll soon be able to run off your previous pizza!.

Plans in to convert the old blockbuster to a gym..............

http://planningonline.bristol.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=OTDYNQDNKU300

2 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Rather than stop off for a pizza, you'll soon be able to run off your previous pizza!.

Plans in to convert the old blockbuster to a gym..............

http://planningonline.bristol.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=OTDYNQDNKU300

I want in converted into a massive pub

On 7/18/2017 at 08:08, shelts said:

I'd like to see a massage parlour on the site 

If there is then it will rub some people up the wrong way.

:shocking:

On 7/18/2017 at 19:30, CyderInACan said:

Love Salt n Malt…yum

Archived