IGNORED

Realistically, what would LJ have to do?

The Fat Controller

It seems all he really needs to do is to undergo a personality transformation, survive a public slanging match with SL, take us up as champions, spearhead the next step in the evolution of football strategy and tactics, stick with it, start calling a spade a spade, oh, and grow about six inches.  

A different appearance and new identity would also be a personal recommendation, let's eradicate the cockney as well, eh Lee? ;)

I don't know what the problem is really, we don't ask for much.

Just now, WTFiGO!?! said:

It seems all he really needs to do is to undergo a personality transformation, survive a public slanging match with SL, take us up as champions, spearhead the next step in the evolution of football strategy and tactics, stick with it, start calling a spade a spade, oh, and grow about six inches.  

A different appearance and new identity would also be a personal recommendation, let's eradicate the cockney as well, eh Lee? ;)

I don't know what the problem is really, we don't ask for much.

You forgot the upwards inflection at the end of scentences when he speaks.. that's gotta go too

5 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

You forgot the upwards inflection at the end of scentences when he speaks.. that's gotta go too

y

l 

e

t

Absolu

Buy championship class players better than what we have and play them in the team? instead of hopefuls, ones for the future and ones to loan to others :dunno:

On ‎16‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 03:28, Chris_Brown said:

Its not that I am not looking for debate, but that I am not looking for that particular debate. It has been done to death and I am quite frankly bored of many many good threads all heading to that same subject. 

On ‎16‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 03:28, Chris_Brown said:

Its not that I am not looking for debate, but that I am not looking for that particular debate. It has been done to death and I am quite frankly bored of many many good threads all heading to that same subject. 

still a debate!

Archived