IGNORED

BT Sport looking for Bristol City Fans

Grace

On 7/17/2017 at 10:27, Grace said:

Sadly we aren't able to offer a financial incentive, just the chance to appear on telly! If anyone is interested in hearing a bit more about it, let me know. Thanks!

So Sky make millions annually..........but want someone to work for free, due to the glamour of broadcasting?    My answer would be Go **** Yourself.

2 minutes ago, maxjak said:

So Sky make millions annually..........but want someone to work for free, due to the glamour of broadcasting?    My answer would be Go **** Yourself.

I'd be surprised if Sky paid you for working for BT Sport...;)

2 minutes ago, maxjak said:

I thought BT and Sky were competitors in the lucrative world of live football.

8 minutes ago, glynriley said:

I'd be surprised if Sky paid you for working for BT Sport...;)

Yawn!!...........Bt/Sky?.......Whats your point?  They are both worth millions......the POINT is they are looking to exploit people on the cheap

Just now, maxjak said:

Yawn!!...........Bt/Sky?.......Whats your point?  They are both worth millions......the POINT is they are looking to exploit people on the cheap

I think the point was that Sky wouldn't pay you to work for BT, regardless of the value of the companies involved.

4 minutes ago, maxjak said:

A sense of humour doesn't cost much either buddy!

Not sure people are being exploited if they know what they're getting into from the start. 

People will do it just for the chance to get their fizog on the tellybox. 

11 minutes ago, maxjak said:

They are both worth millions......the POINT is they are looking to exploit people on the cheap

Exactly and using the "you can be on the tele" as a carrot.

BT must think we're all wannabe tv sports reporters. Disrespectful in my view.

6 minutes ago, glynriley said:

A sense of humour doesn't cost much either buddy!

Not sure people are being exploited if they know what they're getting into from the start. 

People will do it just for the chance to get their fizog on the tellybox. 

Why do you think that the BBC is full of Upper Class twits?  Because the only young people who can work for nothing as runners and assistants are ones from families whose mums and dads can afford to support them as they  work for free.  You just don't get it...and probably never will. The principal is exactly the same whatever the company?   Exploit and Prosper.

3 hours ago, maxjak said:

Welcome to the 15 minutes of fame and reality TV culture that has scourged our society for the last 20 years.

We can't afford to recruit and pay actual talent to entertain the masses anymore so we will pay the talentless masses a pittance to entertain themselves, make 'celebrities' out of them and sell them as a product.  

Best thing is the stoopid  masses will actually buy into this concept as they're undiserning morons!  Neither is there a shortage of chimpanzees ready and willing to sell their dignity for fame.

There's no need to be rude, though :thumbsup:

Archived