IGNORED

With the current squad where would you predict us to finish....

The Humble Realist

With the current squad where would you predict us to finish....  

358 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

£5.3m FD, £2m GE, £1.5m CO, £1.5m TM, £0.3m MT, £2M HM. 

That adds up to 12.5. Not sure of exact numbers but I think they were quoted around these levels.

The numbers are close enough, but some of that was spent before Kodjia went and the Bolassie and Adomah money come in.

Somewhere in the bottom half, but id honestly be suprised if we arnt in another relegation battle to be honest. Im not usually a negative person but with the current management team its hard to be positive. Ive said it before and ill say it again , Lee Johnson is not the right manager for this football club period.

8 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

The numbers are close enough, but some of that was spent before Kodjia went and the Bolassie and Adomah money come in.

I guess it depends on whether the money spent before was anticipating what was likely to come in. All I was saying was that, if SL meant what he said about being self sufficient and balancing the books, there isn't that much left to spend.

As regards the original question, I think we could well be in the bottom five and a real relegation dog fight yet again.

Worrying that (currently) over 85% predict middle section or below in a league getting harder by the year - not to mention the third window that Lee insisted on.

This time last year, at a guess - 25% or maybe a bit more thought top 6 and the majority of the rest  7th to 18th region.

Either fans are being overly pessimistic or LJ and MA need to bring in some quality and get active as I feel the lack of positivity (which I get btw) might project from the stands fairly early this season - like September !!

5 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

Sorry but what's the point?

If it's when we line up against Barnsley on the 5th August how do you think we will fair. Ok but what's the point now?

There could be so many outgoings and incomings who the **** knows?

Ask us later.

depends on how many line up and how many give a f   u      c   k 

Archived