IGNORED

Chester Bennington: You Are Not Alone!!

PunkRockDad

You Are Not Alone - Speak up and stay awake with me!!

Mind: 0300 123 3393

Young Minds: 0808 802 5544

Samaritans: 116 123

SANEline: 0300 304 7000

CALM: 0800 58 58 58

Switchboard LGBT+ Helpline: 0300 330 0630

The Sliver Line - Older Peoples Helpline: 0800 4 70 80 90

Bit of a love them or hate them band really, I thought they were brilliant although the older stuff is the best. Really sad news.

Just proves that depression knows no bounds, and for that reason alone, it amazes me that there is so much hate and animosity in society today. You don't know what anybody is going through in their private lives, so don't be a dick, because your actions could cause a person to do something similar to this.

Awareness of mental health is much better now than it was say 10 years ago, but even so, more needs to be done to raise the awareness. 

Nobody should ever feel alone, especially with the internet as big as it is now. I do know that this forum alone has helped people quite a few times in the past, and I for one would just like to say that if anybody is reading this and feels the need to have a chat about something, anything, if it means it helps you feel not so alone, I'm more than happy to have a chat :thumbsup:

20 hours ago, Taz said:

Bit of a love them or hate them band really, I thought they were brilliant although the older stuff is the best. Really sad news.

Just proves that depression knows no bounds, and for that reason alone, it amazes me that there is so much hate and animosity in society today. You don't know what anybody is going through in their private lives, so don't be a dick, because your actions could cause a person to do something similar to this.

Awareness of mental health is much better now than it was say 10 years ago, but even so, more needs to be done to raise the awareness. 

Nobody should ever feel alone, especially with the internet as big as it is now. I do know that this forum alone has helped people quite a few times in the past, and I for one would just like to say that if anybody is reading this and feels the need to have a chat about something, anything, if it means it helps you feel not so alone, I'm more than happy to have a chat :thumbsup:

Regrettably Taz the biggest dicks are normally those family members closest to you

Archived