IGNORED

Do you think players / staff read this forum?

iamalagerdrinker

As others have suggested staff and players are human so many will take a look at what's being said.....as for the Robbie Savage approach, mentioned in the OP, given what's said on here our staff and players would not have time for anything else (other than counselling sessions) if they attempted to defend themselves on here in the way RS suggested he did!

IMO our staff and players, being mere humans, would respond far more to positive feedback and comment rather than much of what's shared on OTIB; but that's a whole different matter and sadly no more than a fantasy.

If any player has any sense at all, he wouldn't read this stuff. Therefore it may well be the case that some do. Hmm.

It is likely that the squad do read but keep the best posts for their personal amusement.

Of course, the really clever so-and-so would read it and have an account on here that would allow him to post all sorts of rubbish about himself. Sly move to create some distraction... :ph34r:

37 minutes ago, Erithacus said:

If any player has any sense at all, he wouldn't read this stuff. Therefore it may well be the case that some do. Hmm.

It is likely that the squad do read but keep the best posts for their personal amusement.

Of course, the really clever so-and-so would read it and have an account on here that would allow him to post all sorts of rubbish about himself. Sly move to create some distraction... :ph34r:

I think Aden Flint is definitely Premier League quality, the best header of the ball in the country and is lightning fast on the turn!!!!

4 hours ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

I'm almost certain they do but I was wondering what everyone thought about it?I've been listing to the Robbie Savage & Andrew Flintoff podcast (which is really good btw) and Savage said he made an account on the Derby forum and would stick up for himself if he was getting grief 

He would though, wouldn't he! He probably sent himself valentines cards, the massive cockwomble. 

4 hours ago, Hellfire Corner said:

I think Aden Flint is definitely Premier League quality, the best header of the ball in the country and is lightning fast on the turn!!!!

Ahhh! Got ya!  :w00t:

You are Lee Johnson and I claim my £10!

9 hours ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

I'm almost certain they do but I was wondering what everyone thought about it?I've been listing to the Robbie Savage & Andrew Flintoff podcast (which is really good btw) and Savage said he made an account on the Derby forum and would stick up for himself if he was getting grief 

Of course they do. Why else would LJ have made another signing today, if it wasn't because of some of the threads on here..?! :whistle:

On 28/07/2017 at 07:55, iamalagerdrinker said:

Of course they do. Between their 58th and 59th Xbox game of the day. 

Archived